• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Murder of Woodpines Oregon - Game Thread - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought but @Ness, going off what I remember was said in obs chat, Locket still should’ve been notified if she was blocked because she went forward thinking her doc protect was already used. This does have an effect on strategic play, since she only has one shot of each ability (obviously blocked full doc should t be notified, but since she was one-shot, it affects the number of abilities she has)

i think ness said that you would only be told that you were rbed if your role is expected to give reports.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also youd better play next game

i think ness said that you would only be told that you were rbed if your role is expected to give reports.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also youd better play next game

The issue here is not that they’d give out a report, but that it could effect the later game. Not knowing that she has the option to heal somebody in a hypothetical 2v1 situation is literally the difference between winning and losing. Obviously that didn’t happen here, but because the number of abilities she has was fixed, she should have been notified as not notifying her could give town an unfair disadvantage, even though she shouldn’t expect a report

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, no way I’m playing if I’m expecting to be in Iceland

4.Who's in the mafia team?
Amanda, Farobi, Panda

xkk1Il8.png

ZCDuR9w.png

I check the game and was wondering how the hell did I got lynched quickly anyway congratz scum team you guys really did well great stuff

Last edited:
good game errr probably the best I've played tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao Ness on the spreadsheet you put lynched (why) on my row XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

also someone teach me how to defend myself p l e a s e

Amanda is a new player and got godfather role. So I swear to god if anyone calls me or any other experienced player a 'godfather' in a Ness game again I'm tunneling them.

Man if the kills were any different this couldve been a very different game...

You're right about that I would've come for your scummy behind day 2 :mad:
Obvs is literally me and Rune crying because we figured out scum team very shortly after our deaths but couldn't do anything about it.
Anyways, good game, congrats scum, and good job Locket for stepping up on the last day! Definite improvement :)

Last edited:
You're right about that I would've come for your scummy behind day 2 :mad:
Obvs is literally me and Rune crying because we figured out scum team very shortly after our deaths but couldn't do anything about it.
Anyways, good game, congrats scum, and good job Locket for stepping up on the last day! Definite improvement :)

hey cmon dont do me like that, i got my reads right in the post i did before i died (minus punchy but cmon hes a special case)

hey cmon dont do me like that, i got my reads right in the post i did before i died (minus punchy but cmon hes a special case)

This is true, y'all should've followed his reads (and I scum read Farobi in mine too smh I just didn't have enough content yet to make it convincing)

I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR THAT OKAY

i was originally gonna shoot amanda N2 BUT I SWITCHED TO PROTECT MYSELF SJKFDJKSFDJKLSFDKL

I now feel less bad about misleading you for some strange reason I cannot pinpoint at all.. :p

I did laugh (not at you, just at how differently things could have gone) so much reading this that I had to explain to my mum what was so funny.. she just got more and more confused and that just made me laugh more. Thankfully a sister understood what had happened and translated for me.

If it helps, my mum says you can just kill me next time. :)

ALSO:
Farobi said:
I've already expressed many times before why possibility that it's either you or punchy and right now you're someone as equally as viable for a lynch today. I threw in some other inactives too because there's gotta be more than you two that seem scummy to me, but so far i would prefer an inactive to get the lynch because punchy at least talks in the thread more actively than the others who play catch up and can hide behind their excuses
Locket you are the MVP for bringing up this post in your reads. It was the scummiest post in the thread and I couldn't believe nobody had noticed it. I was relieved when you brought it up even though nobody followed through on it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT PANDA ROLEBLOCKED TOADS?? I would've seen her if I had lived and got my report...dangit! Curse scum and your good kill choices :mad:

LOL, yeah that was pretty scummy Vannessa. Being scum is really hard work because not only do you have to make sure your posts are reviewed to make it seem town but you have to also put in more effort to look back at the thread and make "cases" as your town self would. The latter was too much work for what it's worth but if there were more intimidating players i may have resulted to that. Also especially the fact that one slip can spell disaster.. it's hard work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus I'm terrible at putting up an act when people die. It comes naturally as town but as scum I always consider ways to portray myself as if I was shocked lol

LOL, yeah that was pretty scummy Vannessa. Being scum is really hard work because not only do you have to make sure your posts are reviewed to make it seem town but you have to also put in more effort to look back at the thread and make "cases" as your town self would. The latter was too much work for what it's worth but if there were more intimidating players i may have resulted to that. Also especially the fact that one slip can spell disaster.. it's hard work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus I'm terrible at putting up an act when people die. It comes naturally as town but as scum I always consider ways to portray myself as if I was shocked lol

Yeah I know what you mean, being scum in RHOM was EXHAUSTING. And I definitely made some slip ups in that game too despite how far I got. Nobody can play a perfect game...unless you're Dolby ;)

ALSO:

Locket you are the MVP for bringing up this post in your reads. It was the scummiest post in the thread and I couldn't believe nobody had noticed it. I was relieved when you brought it up even though nobody followed through on it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT PANDA ROLEBLOCKED TOADS?? I would've seen her if I had lived and got my report...dangit! Curse scum and your good kill choices :mad:

good thing you did not visit me because i would go all #vanessaislying

idk why you guys hate playing scum so much, it's always been my favorite alignment because you don't even really need to do anything. just gotta blend in and lie to everyone.

but what do i know, i haven't played as scum in over a year

- - - Post Merge - - -

also fun fact: I used 2 characters in this game that references other short stories I've written over the years.

Matthias Rose (not the actual character of this game, just the name) is the name of a different character I used in a short horror story I wrote called "The Blood Painter", and Brandon Richardson is an editor of the story I wrote for mafia called "The Daily Tragedy".

xkk1Il8.png

ZCDuR9w.png

I check the game and was wondering how the hell did I got lynched quickly anyway congratz scum team you guys really did well great stuff
Whoa... :0 You guessed the whole mafia team correctly, Waffles. Impressive. ^ . ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back