Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Was gonna say, if you think someone's blue, then just stfu and not out it in the thread, cuz now maf can bluesnipe

And I agree on the white text moratorium

Punchy seems like a confused player, which isn't alignment indicative.

Remember Bianca in her first game? (she was scum in Franchise Wars)

Newer players are trickier to read, they have no meta and their confusion doesn't really mean anything unless they slip.

townreading punchy since I doubt he'd be this dumb as coached scum, not gonna lie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy seems like a confused player, which isn't alignment indicative.

Remember Bianca in her first game? (she was scum in Franchise Wars)

Newer players are trickier to read, they have no meta and their confusion doesn't really mean anything unless they slip.

Yeah it could be a Bianca situation again, but for now I slight townread him

I love how Bianca is cited as an example of not trusting noobs pretty much every game now

For now I'm townleaning Punchy as well, his post about him and Dedenne seems like something only new town would post

Well thanks everyone for calling me a noob, I need more thought on my second scumread.

no offense but it's your first game so we're going to call you a noob accordingly.

also any reason why you're not outing your scumreads? you outted your town/blue read but not your scum...hmmmm

Well thanks everyone for calling me a noob, I need more thought on my second scumread.

Yeah don't worry about it. Everyone called me a dumb noob in my first game. It's nothing personal, we're just trying to seperate purposeful scum acting from genuine inexperience.

no offense but it's your first game so we're going to call you a noob accordingly.

also any reason why you're not outing your scumreads? you outted your town/blue read but not your scum...hmmmm

Well I think you're scum. And yes I am a noob, I wasn't being sarcastic.

thoughts pretty much align with everyone’s regarding punchy. Hes being reckless, even for new scum. id expect much more reservedness

I was thinking the same, but I doubt he has any concrete reasoning because there is barely any posts that have been made which are really notable.

I'm interested to hear his reads nonetheless.

Does anyone have any other reads despite the town reads on Punchy?

Did I not just submit my #1 scumread? Oh wait I did

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounded rude, sorry Zendel

Back