• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Should be one bomb per phase, meaning that if they ignite, we can expect a kill tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Evan, who do you think has the potential to be scum after the flip? I really disagree with the prospect of Ness, and would honestly consider Zendal to be a more likely teammate

I think Dedenne or Zendel are more likely after the flip, but in my view it?s near guaranteed to be dedenne since she defended byngo and tried to get the vote onto me

oh

for some reason i thought the lynch was set but bianca was just waiting until later to post the results lol

i watched dolby last night and he was not targeted, which surprised me because i expected him to be scums first choice

- - - Post Merge - - -

because i honestly didn?t care and was kinda annoyed with the game

You know, what are the odds that Byngo is telling the truth about this? I kinda feel like I wouldn't have been doused given how Byngo kept insisting on me being mafia, and I don't really see a good reason for Punchy to be doused given he isn't really a big threat. I dunno, but either way I think Dolby (or probably even me, if Dolby did get doused already) will get doused tonight

Oh no i'm next :'(

Your making a terrible mistake. Also I honestly didn't know who to vote lol. Should go with my instincts

Yes yes yes yes!

We got her! Literally knew it, Dedenne your next or maybe Evan either wee woo!

- - - Post Merge - - -

either way*

Just woke up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no i'm next :'(

Your making a terrible mistake. Also I honestly didn't know who to vote lol. Should go with my instincts

The fact that you lasted this long as new scum/your first game is pretty good, well done.

Odios after the night phase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

/When day 3 comes around

Alright, a lot of this is going to be me backing up what I have said beforehand, we have these players remaining (excluding myself)

Ness
Waffles
Punchy
Zendal
Evan
Dedenne

Knowing that Byngo was mafia, I'd say that many of these can't be scum. Primarily, the first person who comes to mind as somebody who going beyond being an absurdly unlikely teammate to impossible is Ness (purely done because Evan thinks that he is possible, yes, I know that you think that he's the least likely of the three options you gave, but I want to prove my point). At the EOD for Day One, where there was the push to get the lynch off of Vanessa onto two competing wagons, Ness drove the wagon for Byngo at a point in time where a vote on Dedenne was entirely justified (being at 3v2). As mafia, bussing would be entirely unneccessary in that situation, as a vote on Dedenne was entirely justifiable. Would mafia, with a vote of Dedenne being justified, create a new wagon on their teammate on Day One? No

I'd say that Punchy is the next least likely. While already a townlock for his behavior, I'm going down this purely to fill in the gaps, and make sure I'm not forgetting about anything. He had the oppertunity to switch who the lynch was landing on at the time from Byngo to Evan.

Zendal and Byngo have been at each others throats for days now, and I personally feel that their behavior isn't indicative of Zendal being scum. Zendal was already a fairly strong townlean beforehand

This leaves
Waffles
Evan
Dedenne

I want to say that Waffles is town, but mafia probably know the exact Townie role PM, so my logic from before doesn't really work. Regardless, I do feel she's less spammy then last game

Evan's absense really reminds me of Carnival where most of his activity came from D1 and he kinda became more laid back as the thread progressed up until the last day

Dedenne's vote switches yesterday put Evan tied with Byngo at one point, which is exactly why I voted Byngo, I said that I'd be watching who Dedenne ultimately voted for, and tbh it was sus af. I'd say lynch order of Dedenne>Evan/Waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, what are the odds that Byngo is telling the truth about this? I kinda feel like I wouldn't have been doused given how Byngo kept insisting on me being mafia, and I don't really see a good reason for Punchy to be doused given he isn't really a big threat. I dunno, but either way I think Dolby (or probably even me, if Dolby did get doused already) will get doused tonight

Best mafia strategy in this setup is to douse the people who are least likely to be lynched

Well 1. I, myself was scum leaning Evan and Byngo, so I don't know who to vote, and people changing their minds didn't help either. So I was legit walking to be and I was like
Oh
I haven't lynched anyone. So I chose Evan because I had more reasoning for him and I was a bout to pass out.
To be continued...

I think either
1. Dolby and I will be lynched because we're obvi town
2. Evan/Dedenne, only one would be killed, because the other is scum

I think either
1. Dolby and I will be killed because we're obvi town
2. Evan/Dedenne, only one would be lynched, because the other is scum

Switched this terms around for you.

Lynch = What the voting thread is for
Kill = What happens during the night

- - - Post Merge - - -

this = these

Yeah, I don't have much to say.

Except for: Dedenne lynch all the way!

TORCH READY BOIZZZZZ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi scum since its darn obvious ur losing just pm the host and give up already :lemon:
(nah seriously u can do dat)

Back