• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

Punchy
Waffles
Zendal
-I feel like the only possible teammate for Zendal is Dedenne, I really don't say Zendal/Ness due to Dad's interactions with him, and would like an explanation from Byngo on this
Ness-Tbh, that flashwagon on Byngo was kinda justified given the circumstances, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth
DedenneThe one thing keeping me from a full scumlean is that she doesn't work with either of my main scumleans after her Byngo post really
Evan
Byngo

I feel that there is a pretty strong link between Byngo and Evan, particularly Evan's townlean of her. I'm not sure who I would prefer, but Evan's townlean of Byngo is scummy as **** after saying that "she's not doing any favors to herself"

The biggest red flag that I see from Evan is his lack of activity after defending himself from Punchy, it's like it's the only reason he ended up coming to the thread, having maybe a dozen posts afterwards. It shows that he doesn't have any particular connection to the game overall. I'm going to go over his posts after his defense

on page 24, I really feel Vanessa is teaming with Dedenne and trying to seem like a mother hen, swooping in to save her chicks from harm or feeling bad about their playstyle. I did not read Dedenne's frustration as townish, as she refused to explain her read on me because "lol I'm a noob and my opinion is worthless." No, your opinion is NOT worthless, no matter how poorly it may be written and/or reasoned - that's just a lame excuse to not have to take a definitive stand on ANYTHING, and by tring me it just looks like you're trying to get in good with me.

Both Vanessa and Dedenne have tried to get good with me ftr, so I'd be pretty comfortable with lynching either of them. Not sure what to make of Waffles yet but their contribution quality has apparently gone up since the run on sentences post. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, lmao you guys are JUST NOW realizing Punchy had Z E R O reasons for sussing me? smdh :lemon:
I've stated why I don't like this post previously I believe, and it's because in no world does Vanessa come in saying, well, that, for the sole reason to make her teammate feel better or protect her.

1. It isn't really conductive to a townlean
2. If it was to comfort her, she'd do it in their quicktopic (as he suggests in bold)

Hey, join the club

It's stressful when you're getting scumread but just try to stay calm and explain yourself and your positions. This helps whether you're town or actually scum ;)

You say I'm town, and your reason is that I haven't said anything scummy except one or two things. What are those one or two scummy things, and why are you choosing to discount them? To me, it sounds like you're taking a position, then walking it back to sit on the fence so you can easily go either way on me. If you lick your finger, hold it up, and feel the winds of opinion change against me in the thread, what you've said gives you ample opportunity to flip and go "oh yeah after review, I think he's scum."

Furthermore by saying "one or two," that shows you're not really giving too much thought to what I've actually said. If you think I said something scummy, you'd have it right here to show everyone. But how you phrased it makes me think you're just picking a low number to again, look like you're committing to a position, while not actually saying anything concrete.

Gee, isn't he so much more rational once he's milked a townread from our poor new Dedenne? I'm gonna give this a official rating of "meh"

@Dolby: Uhm, my scumread on dedenne is FAR from a policy. I gave several reasons why I felt her posts) and townreading of me in particular) oozed of new scum behavior. I don't want her lynched because of inactivity; clearly she's been decently active in the thread. So I'm not sure how you read "policy vote" out of my dedenne analysis, when it's anything but.

Note to self: need to make new reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

My top scumleans rn are vanessa and dedenne, but byngo isn't doing herself favors either in my opinion.

The scummiest part is the merge, and I'll explain next, overall, I feel this specific post is fine on it's own

Then say that instead of saying "policy," lol

Reads:

Townlean:
Dolby - active, contributing, does not remind me of his scum self or hostile TP playstyle so far
Punchy - brazeness plus confusion = confused new town to me
Byngo - I don't get the scumread from dolby tbh; I feel byngo is trying the best she can to give her points (even though they're kind of sheepy - a lot of us are sheeping hard because it's a small game and thus, a smaller sample size of potential scum to pick on)

Null:
Zendel - always hard for me to read because I think he sounds like scum, but then he gets frustrated and starts posting good questions to people which makes me think he could be town...urk.
Dad/Ness - Dad pressured Zendel a lot before he left, and since Ness just replaced in I'mma putting Ness in nulls until he provides reads on the situation at hand
Waffles - acting somewhat strangely, though his apologetic nature about his schedule reminds me of one of the noobs in BoTW (forgetting name rn). Seems sheepy

Scumread:
Vanessa - strange interactions, distancing after being called out for buddying, idk it just doesn't feel right to me. I read byngo vs. vanessa as town vs. scum.
Dedenne - has not done anything to really instill confidence in her. A team with Vanessa is still a distinct possibility.

Since I feel a Vanessa lynch is most likely to materialize (and most warranted tbh, some of her interactions have been pretty bizarre and unlike her town nature), I say we vote her off. If we vote of Vanessa, I feel we'll learn a lot about Byngo and Dedenne.

And gee, isn't this 180 convienient. Evan's biggest tell, in my opinion, is townreading teammates who he really shouldn't (ex. The cop inspected FN1 in Francise Wars). Byngo goes from being on the backburner up to a townlean with me and Punchy, and the logic here is honestly really weak. He even concedes that her style of posting is scummy.

Yes. I still think Byngo's posting style is not helping her, but the actual content of the posts doesn't seem overtly scummy to me.

I think Vanessa can be a good concession pick for us all. Most of us want her off, but some want to vote off someone else more than her. But since all of us (except Vanessa, her teammate, and maybe one townie) agree she should go, we can go with her as a unity lynch pick.
I should have seen this and red flagged this earlier. Going for a concession pick rather than using logic. This allowed him to advocate for a Vanessa lynch while letting Dedenne skate by. I'd say his motivations here are to allow him to go with the majority and get momentum off of Byngo, though there's no telling in all honesty. I'd say another possibility is that he was bussing Dedenne earlier, but he would have found a way to townlean her I feel.

lmfao at vanessa legit believing Ness. As you all know, I am terrible at detecting jokes, and even I knew that was a joke. Just saying

If vanessa is town, sure that makes me look bad, but I'm willing to accept that risk since I think she's likeliest to be scum out of the Trio of Potentially Evil (dedenne, byngo, vanessa) that's constantly getting kicked around. I would say feel free to lynch me if she flips town, but we can't risk it with our margins, soooo

I still have a gut feeling that Byngo is town tbh

Eh, I find this post fine overall

>half the playerbase voting vanessa
>thinks scum might be on the wagon

7fa.jpg

Vanessa and Punchy have either not given any reason to sus me or very poor reasons. No matter how much you repeat I'm scummy, it does you no favors to not actually explain your position. I guess you're operating on the basis of repeating a lie so much, people will eventually believe it.

(This is mainly responding to Vanessa, since Punchy hasn't pressed me for a while)

I do think Ness has a very strong point though on the day cop thing - if I were scum, and confused on ness's claim, I'd have gone to QT first, not knee jerk reaction vote for the guilty. That is a pretty townie like response to me come to think of it.

With that being said, I'll switch back to Dedenne. If Vanessa still dies and flips town, I know that it'll make me look horrible. I also already know it looks like I'm teaming with byngo really hard. But I don't think a lot of the Byngo sus is warranted, whereas dedenne/vanessa sus has been up until this point. The day cop thing is making me shift on Vanessa though.

This'll be my last post and vote switch before deadline
Overall, this is fine, though I still don't like disavowing Byngo in this post

Goddammit Vanessa, why didn?t you soft or even claim? Ugghhh I was pretty sure you were Town after that Dolby instavote but no one believed you :(

Welp I?m going to get lynched now. But I need to re-evaluate my Byngo townlean. It?s thanksgiving for me so I won?t be around much

This is just bad

To the first of two sections, this is trying to make you look better than you actually were, you helped perpetuate that she was scum for it (tbf, I did say that it was non-alignment indicative, as I knew I'm town and not scum with her), and Ness was the lead trying to drag the lynch off of Vanessa. Even Punchy wanted the lynch off of Vanessa. This purposely overstates your involvement in the fight to get the lynch off her and puts it on your shoulders to make you look better.

The second section, trying to drum up sympathy, distancing from Byngo now that she isn't up for lynch, and the excuse for only being active when defending yourself from Punchy. I'd also expect more content during the night, as this has been your last post for two freaking days, but w/e

Now as for Byngo

idk if bianca let?s a randomizer completely do the work or if she tweaks it, but it?s easily possible for a new player to be scum, probably with an experienced teammate
so uhhhhhh revealing who u think is blue (wether ur right or wrong) is a giant no no
thoughts pretty much align with everyone?s regarding punchy. Hes being reckless, even for new scum. id expect much more reservedness
I guess I'll say these are fine
i was eating plus im not gonna be around to post every hour l o l

what?s so sus about vanessa? yes she hasn?t posted much and i would place her as null, but that?s simply due to early game and low content. of her posts, there?s nothing that sticks out about her wording or tone

ngl i don?t like how a number of people thought vanessa was sus after dolby brought her up. punchy is still a tr but eyes r def on zendel and evan

also wtf deddene posted?
Kinda seems like trying to do what I did with Sensai in Smash mafia, townleaning new players and dismissing an obvious change in tone to make them trust you.
ive put forth what reads i have, cant help that other people think the same. im not the type of player that generates lakes of content. is that the only reason you sus me?

looking forward to Dolby?s crackpot theory
Smh, trying to dismantle my theory before I even say it

lowkey annoyed people are sus?ing me for not generating much content, something i never do. i mean im doing the best i can with the time i have, which is pretty tight due to work being hectic cuz the time of year + someone abruptly left so I have work 2 extra hours everyday until someone is found

aa for who id lynch, probably dedenne because she still seems reserved. confidence isn?t v high on that but no one else sticks out
Tbh, the truth is that up until her post a few hours ago, Byngo honestly hadn't said much. I don't like that she's going after a noob.

there?s a reason im not as dedicated to this game. i have far less time available than usual, and i wasn?t expecting that to happen, otherwise i wouldn?t have joined. lowkey wanting to scumlean you for that because it feels like you?re ignoring anything i day because you want me dead. like i have put some effort in, and the complete dismissal of that is discouraging. im not even gonna address dolby, since he is convinced I?m scum, nothing i say or do is gonna change his mind

also i totally disagree with a vanessa lynch. aside from punchy, she?s me 2nd highest tl. not because of anything she?s specially said, but rather how she?s saying things. it just feels genuine, and ive been right about her based on tone before so im fairly confident im right this time. since it seems zendel and dolby have me as top sus, why aren?t you 2 voting me over her?

inb4 ?UR REPEATING URSELF!!!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

o hi ness

i like how one player i can?t read is replaced by another player i can?t read

Tbh, I don't like that she refuses to address my case, calls us closed minded, effectively flips me and Zendal off, and leaves.

smh. of course people ignore me

and ness is very opportunistic. tf
Tbf, I don't disagree, but this reaction seems incredibly fake.
you could?ve created a more convincing reaction than this
Oh ffs, did you even say what you posted earlier.

k i took some time to gather my thoughts

townlean
punchy
ityw
dolby

null
dedenne
evan

scumlean
zendel
ness

punchy and ityw reads remain the same. dolby is actually in townleans for being hesitant to blitz me, which feels v townish.

im reconsidering my initial read on dedenne. starting to think im wrong and she?s noob town. of the null?s, she?s closer to town.

i haven?t even paid much attention to evan lol so i need to look through his **** at some point. he?s completely null

dad/ness. one thing i have noticed is that he?s def opportunistic. don?t like that he tried to blitz me when i was gone. but the main reason i sus him is cuz of who was in his place previously, dad. i mentioned earlier that a mix of paranoia + godfather logic leads me to believe there?s scum between dad/dolby. i def feel dolby is town over dad/ness. the reasoning above and poe makes me think ness is scum

i still find zendel incredibly sus for reasoning already stated

+ after vanessa is lynched, he comes back with what i find to be an incredibly fake ?oh darn!? bull****. and i don?t understand why im the only one seeing this

i think ness and zendel being a compatible team

- - - Post Merge - - -

also can someone please explain why I?m top sus

is it still simply because i haven?t met the standards of effort some people expect or ?
Ok Byngo, I'll give you props, this post is actually worth quoting and I finally have something that has your thoughts on everybody since you ignored half the game b4. But really little is actually said here. Now, I do agree that Ness's blitz was kinda scummy, but no, I'm not going to accomodate "godfather logic" it's ****ing cancer, but that doesn't affect my read on you. The biggest thing here is how the **** do you think that Dad/Ness and Zendal are compatible? Did you se the vote? Did you see the case? Honestly, I agreed with how he (Dad) left, that he couldn't find teammates for Zendal. It's kinda like earlier with one of Evan's posts

oh and btw, I'm liking dad's posts so far. I'm not sure I'd group Vanessa/Byngo together necessarily. I think there's one scum in there but not both. If it's both of them, then they're just heavy WIFOMing by TRing each other so much, then expecting us to believe "OMG we never would do that as scum!"

@Vanessa: I said town is sheepy because we are legit being sheepy. I have my reasons for my FoS on you aside from "Dolby's right"

If I had to choose right now, I'd say Zendel/Vanessa is a likely scum team, but I need to review their interactions and posts more before definitively saying they're a likely scum team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*saying they're a scum team, omit "likely"
Zendal went way to fast with me there for them to be teammates

In all honesty, I'd rather lynch Evan today, the truth is that Byngo hasn't given us enough for me to feel comfortable lynching her, and while I do find her connections with Evan uncomfortable, her play overall has left a bitter taste in my mouth, but not enough to say she's maf with as much confidence than I normally would.

Now as for Dedenne, her reads post is what makes me think she's town the most of this bunch

Reads......as of now

Punchy- almost certain that he is town. The accusations (notably Evan) and general behaviour seems like town, I will be so
So
So
Surprised if he is scrum

Vanessa: scum leaning on this one, kinda passive and on pg 24 was (again kinda) assisting me, but I was grateful lol.

Waffles:....
Ok enough typing

Town:

Punchy
Dolby
Evan

Null:

Dad/Ness
Zendal

Scum:

Waffles ?
Vanessa

That took way too much effort than necessary

She omitted Byngo from here, which I kinda find scummy, but looking at this alone, knowing that Punchy and Waffles are townlocks, I get Evan, Ness, Zendal, and Byngo as potential teammates. Evan ended up voting for Dedenne in the pretty close lynch yesterday, so I'd say he's off the table. If Dad/Ness, I'd think as scum she'd townlean them, same for Zendal. I think that her only remotely likely teammate her would be Byngo

So I'm making team combos again, entirely omitting Punchy and Waffles as they are townlocks

Ness/Dedenne Ness/Byngo Ness/Evan Ness/Zendal
Dedenne/Byngo Dedenne/Evan Dedenne/Zendal
Byngo/Evan Byngo/Zendal
Evan/Zendal

Leaving
Ness/Dedenne
Ness/Evan
Dedenne/Byngo
Dedenne/Zendal
Byngo/Evan
Evan/Zendal

Of these, I'd say that Evan/Zendal(they've not really interacted in a way that I feel is conductive to scum behavior), Dedenne/Zendal(Dedenne going after Zendal first thing), and Dedenne/Byngo (Byngo scumread of Dedenne)are honestly less than likely

Punchy
Waffles
Zendal
-I feel like the only possible teammate for Zendal is Dedenne, I really don't say Zendal/Ness due to Dad's interactions with him, and would like an explanation from Byngo on this
Ness-Tbh, that flashwagon on Byngo was kinda justified given the circumstances, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth
DedenneThe one thing keeping me from a full scumlean is that she doesn't work with either of my main scumleans after her Byngo post really
Evan
Byngo

I feel that there is a pretty strong link between Byngo and Evan, particularly Evan's townlean of her. I'm not sure who I would prefer, but Evan's townlean of Byngo is scummy as **** after saying that "she's not doing any favors to herself"

The biggest red flag that I see from Evan is his lack of activity after defending himself from Punchy, it's like it's the only reason he ended up coming to the thread, having maybe a dozen posts afterwards. It shows that he doesn't have any particular connection to the game overall. I'm going to go over his posts after his defense

I've stated why I don't like this post previously I believe, and it's because in no world does Vanessa come in saying, well, that, for the sole reason to make her teammate feel better or protect her.

1. It isn't really conductive to a townlean
2. If it was to comfort her, she'd do it in their quicktopic (as he suggests in bold)

Gee, isn't he so much more rational once he's milked a townread from our poor new Dedenne? I'm gonna give this a official rating of "meh"

The scummiest part is the merge, and I'll explain next, overall, I feel this specific post is fine on it's own

And gee, isn't this 180 convienient. Evan's biggest tell, in my opinion, is townreading teammates who he really shouldn't (ex. The cop inspected FN1 in Francise Wars). Byngo goes from being on the backburner up to a townlean with me and Punchy, and the logic here is honestly really weak. He even concedes that her style of posting is scummy.

I should have seen this and red flagged this earlier. Going for a concession pick rather than using logic. This allowed him to advocate for a Vanessa lynch while letting Dedenne skate by. I'd say his motivations here are to allow him to go with the majority and get momentum off of Byngo, though there's no telling in all honesty. I'd say another possibility is that he was bussing Dedenne earlier, but he would have found a way to townlean her I feel.

Eh, I find this post fine overall

Overall, this is fine, though I still don't like disavowing Byngo in this post

This is just bad

To the first of two sections, this is trying to make you look better than you actually were, you helped perpetuate that she was scum for it (tbf, I did say that it was non-alignment indicative, as I knew I'm town and not scum with her), and Ness was the lead trying to drag the lynch off of Vanessa. Even Punchy wanted the lynch off of Vanessa. This purposely overstates your involvement in the fight to get the lynch off her and puts it on your shoulders to make you look better.

The second section, trying to drum up sympathy, distancing from Byngo now that she isn't up for lynch, and the excuse for only being active when defending yourself from Punchy. I'd also expect more content during the night, as this has been your last post for two freaking days, but w/e

Now as for Byngo

I guess I'll say these are fine

Kinda seems like trying to do what I did with Sensai in Smash mafia, townleaning new players and dismissing an obvious change in tone to make them trust you.

Smh, trying to dismantle my theory before I even say it

Tbh, the truth is that up until her post a few hours ago, Byngo honestly hadn't said much. I don't like that she's going after a noob.

Tbh, I don't like that she refuses to address my case, calls us closed minded, effectively flips me and Zendal off, and leaves.

Tbf, I don't disagree, but this reaction seems incredibly fake.

Oh ffs, did you even say what you posted earlier.

Ok Byngo, I'll give you props, this post is actually worth quoting and I finally have something that has your thoughts on everybody since you ignored half the game b4. But really little is actually said here. Now, I do agree that Ness's blitz was kinda scummy, but no, I'm not going to accomodate "godfather logic" it's ****ing cancer, but that doesn't affect my read on you. The biggest thing here is how the **** do you think that Dad/Ness and Zendal are compatible? Did you se the vote? Did you see the case? Honestly, I agreed with how he (Dad) left, that he couldn't find teammates for Zendal. It's kinda like earlier with one of Evan's posts

Zendal went way to fast with me there for them to be teammates

In all honesty, I'd rather lynch Evan today, the truth is that Byngo hasn't given us enough for me to feel comfortable lynching her, and while I do find her connections with Evan uncomfortable, her play overall has left a bitter taste in my mouth, but not enough to say she's maf with as much confidence than I normally would.

Now as for Dedenne, her reads post is what makes me think she's town the most of this bunch

She omitted Byngo from here, which I kinda find scummy, but looking at this alone, knowing that Punchy and Waffles are townlocks, I get Evan, Ness, Zendal, and Byngo as potential teammates. Evan ended up voting for Dedenne in the pretty close lynch yesterday, so I'd say he's off the table. If Dad/Ness, I'd think as scum she'd townlean them, same for Zendal. I think that her only remotely likely teammate her would be Byngo

So I'm making team combos again, entirely omitting Punchy and Waffles as they are townlocks

Ness/Dedenne Ness/Byngo Ness/Evan Ness/Zendal
Dedenne/Byngo Dedenne/Evan Dedenne/Zendal
Byngo/Evan Byngo/Zendal
Evan/Zendal

Leaving
Ness/Dedenne
Ness/Evan
Dedenne/Byngo
Dedenne/Zendal
Byngo/Evan
Evan/Zendal

Of these, I'd say that Evan/Zendal(they've not really interacted in a way that I feel is conductive to scum behavior), Dedenne/Zendal(Dedenne going after Zendal first thing), and Dedenne/Byngo (Byngo scumread of Dedenne)are honestly less than likely

Why did you omit the Dedenne/Evan team?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"even Punchy"I really don't know why people voted off Vanessa...

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://gph.is/2eOICLC

Why did you omit the Dedenne/Evan team?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"even Punchy"I really don't know why people voted off Vanessa...

Evan voted for Dedenne at a point where there was a plausible chance where she could be lynched, making the votes 3 (Vanessa) v 2 (Dedenne). If Waffles had switched to Dedenne, Evans hypothetical teammate would be dead. He could have instead done nothing, or switched to Zendal or Byngo hypothetically

Also, I meant that to say “even Punchy wanted the lynch off Vanessa before you” the point of the paragraph was to highlight that he was trying to take credit for something that was well on the way to happening beforehand

Also, I meant that to say “even Punchy wanted the lynch off Vanessa before you” the point of the paragraph was to highlight that he was trying to take credit for something that was well on the way to happening beforehand

I didn't see that beforehand, I'll have to look into Evan more then.

Yay we're all voting Inactive Evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Offtopic: Zendal I like how the dragonfly in your sig flies out of the tree when Ruby does the shocked emote.

Reads:

Town:
Punchy. This is a townlock no doubt. Mainly because of the posts that say...
"Dedenne scum"
"Oh dedenne been lurking, INSTANT SCUM SPOTTED"
"Dedenne you've been so ****ing inactive"
"Dedenne wtf u go to school??????"
Ya, this cries town lol.

Dolby: provided real good information , stuff that I'm bothered to read and given valid reasoning.

Null:

Waffles: kinda townleaning. Yes, she's not been too active but we all have lives, and honestly even being inactive she's posted some good reasoning.
Ness: idk lol. Don't ask me pls.
Zendal: kinda scum leaning. Need more info tho.

Scum:

Evan: hasn't posted for AGES, and am now actually starting to think he's scum, especially after punchy stopped going on about him lol.

Byngo: slightly sussing. Still need a tad bit more info for more of an explanation.

I hope this was detailed enough

You have Evan as null and when you scum read him you still didn't explain anything.

Whoops I did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Dedenne got desperate and tried to rat out one of her scum mates

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we need to lynch Byngo. Her lynch would be the most useful. Her lynch would give us info that we need, like if she's town, we'll all agree to lynch Evan and Dedenne. If she's scum, I think we need to lynch Evan

Reads:

Town:
Punchy. This is a townlock no doubt. Mainly because of the posts that say...
"Dedenne scum"
"Oh dedenne been lurking, INSTANT SCUM SPOTTED"
"Dedenne you've been so ****ing inactive"
"Dedenne wtf u go to school??????"
Ya, this cries town lol.

Dolby: provided real good information , stuff that I'm bothered to read and given valid reasoning.

Null:

Waffles: kinda townleaning. Yes, she's not been too active but we all have lives, and honestly even being inactive she's posted some good reasoning.
Ness: idk lol. Don't ask me pls.
Zendal: kinda scum leaning. Need more info tho.

Scum:

Evan: hasn't posted for AGES, and am now actually starting to think he's scum, especially after punchy stopped going on about him lol.

Byngo: slightly sussing. Still need a tad bit more info for more of an explanation.

I hope this was detailed enough

Reads......as of now

Punchy- almost certain that he is town. The accusations (notably Evan) and general behaviour seems like town, I will be so
So
So
Surprised if he is scrum

Vanessa: scum leaning on this one, kinda passive and on pg 24 was (again kinda) assisting me, but I was grateful lol.

Waffles:....
Ok enough typing

Town:

Punchy
Dolby
Evan

Null:

Dad/Ness
Zendal

Scum:

Waffles ?
Vanessa

That took way too much effort than necessary
That's, uh

Big changes I guess

Like, it's ugh

On one hand, I don't like that Dedenne is suddenly scumreading the two biggest susses of the thread. Don't get me wrong, I understand in the case of Byngo, but moving Evan so far down just rubs me wrong, and kinda seems like an excuse to avoid voting for hypothetical teammate Byngo

On the other hand, as maf, I'd expect her to try to elevate her teammate. I have confidence it isn't Evan,of course, no way they're scum together. I townlock waffles and Punchy (she scumread Waffles earlier as well). But honestly, if scum, her teammates would be Byngo, Ness, or Zendal. I doubt the last one would be her teammate specifically, so probably Byngo or Ness if she would be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Dedenne got desperate and tried to rat out one of her scum mates

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we need to lynch Byngo. Her lynch would be the most useful. Her lynch would give us info that we need, like if she's town, we'll all agree to lynch Evan and Dedenne. If she's scum, I think we need to lynch Evan

Btw, just saying again, there is no way that Evan and Dedenne are maf together (unless it's 3 maf team with Byngo on it as well, but then town's pretty much already lost unless it lynches perfectly the next three days)

I did notice it was quite different. I'm really indecisive and the first one was honestly rushed

Back