• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Destiny

CinnaMuffin

Just Peachy!
Bells
Switch
0686-1841-6503
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
:lemon: So we all know it's one of the next big games out there, with thousands of players. And even A new add on called The Dark Below. I am currently a level 24 Warlock, and let me tell you, it was difficult getting there alone. But Comment what you think of the gameplay so far and what you think they're going to do next! Post what level you are, what was your favorite part of the game, and just have fun with it my fellow gamers!

My name is Trent and I like to punch things to death. Level 26 Striker Titan, PS4, working my way towards better gear so I can run through VoG to get better gear and then to Crota's End. Really enjoy playing this game, though RNGesus hates and loves me. Gave me an exotic the other day from an Legendary Engram... It was for Warlocks.

Oh my goodness I HATE when the engrams give you something good, and it's either something you already have and is worse, or it isn't for your class. I am currently playing on Xbox360. And sadly I haven't found anything better than a legendary fusion rifle. And honestly it sucks. I do a butt ton of strikes, at level 24, but I always end up with poor rare engrams or green. D:

Oh my goodness I HATE when the engrams give you something good, and it's either something you already have and is worse, or it isn't for your class. I am currently playing on Xbox360. And sadly I haven't found anything better than a legendary fusion rifle. And honestly it sucks. I do a butt ton of strikes, at level 24, but I always end up with poor rare engrams or green. D:

I was so excited it turned exotic up until I saw the little red text (Warlocks Only). :( Regardless I'll probably be visiting Xur this weekend in hopes of getting great Titan gear. I haven't found much in terms of legendaries, the engrams almost always turn into shards or energies. So I keep hoping RNGesus blesses me with something great from a blue engram.

Have you picked up your free legendary weapon today? I got the Up for Anything auto rifle! Very pleased with my results.

Oh yes I did! I got the weapon last night when I was doing bounties and strikes with my friends. Goodness I was Sooo excited because I absolutely love pulse rifles, and they gave me a legendary pulse rifle! I don't remember the name but its amazing.

And still no exotics. It's horrible, all I was getting was very crappy blue engram's and then the rest green again D:

Level 32 Hunter. Love this game to death, sick and tired of all the hate towards it.
Anyone needs help, let me know. :)

(Play on PS4.)

Last edited:
Level 32 Hunter. Love this game to death, sick and tired of all the hate towards it.

(Play on PS4.)

Well, there is are some pretty good reasons for said hate. I could use some help Riz.

(Play on PS4.)

I wonder if we've played together by chance before then! :p Sounds like you've done the raids then? Any side characters?

I wonder if we've played together by chance before then! :p Sounds like you've done the raids then? Any side characters?

We might have. And yes I've done the raids, not a lot, but I know how they work. :) Unfortunately my friend and his clan are only available once a week and if I'm not then the raid doesn't get done. It's a bit overlooked, I would love it if Bungie put it some kind of lfg service.

I'm working on a Titan but work eats up a bunch of my time. I don't understand how people have 3 characters on level 32. Way too much time on their hands.

Last edited:
We might have. And yes I've done the raids, not a lot, but I know how they work. :) Unfortunately my friend and his clan are only available once a week and if I'm not then the raid doesn't get done. It's a bit overlooked, I would love it if Bungie put it some kind of lfg service.

I'm working on a Titan but work eats up a bunch of my time. I don't understand how people have 3 characters on level 32. Way too much time on their hands.

If only, I try getting together with a group of old clanmates I loosely run with from Battlefield 3 but I never seem to have the time when they do. They're all pretty hardcore about it, multiple characters up at Lv 30 at least. At the very least, I would appreciate being able to join groups for the Nightfalls/Weeklys. Don't always enjoy soloing those.

Likewise. I just recently decided to try out the other two classes. Leveled both up to four and then set them aside for a rainy day (would at least like to get my Warlock up there to use the Exotic I found >.>).

Anyone doing the Iron Banner?

Bumping. <3

Really been improving my Striker Titan these past few days, now Lv 28 though that's mostly because I've stuck grinding for Energy/Shards and then Relic Iron/Helium Filaments. Ended up buying a huge chunk of my new legendary armor with all my vanguard credits once I hit level two. Did the Weekly Heroic Story, Weekly Heroic Strike, and Weekly Heroic Lv 30 in order to get some more Strange Coins for my brand new Ice Breaker! <3 Really enjoying the time I've spent playing this lately, even if it's been kind of a grind.

Also been trying my best to rank up the Iron Banner and get the Legendary Weapons/Armor but I don't think I'll be doing that. Not enough time, plus I always seem to wind up on the team with the guys who can't defend two points and resist the urge to not capture the third. The games I've won were this perfect synergy of non communication where everyone just defended two points and held the enemy team back without flipping the spawns (often).

Back