• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Debra's Hybrid Flower Shop { Pre-order Section#2 } | TEMP. TBT ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your AC name: {Leah}
Your Town name: {Valencia}
Your FC: {4614-0947-7164}
Pre-order: {25 pink roses}
Price: {900k}
Delivery/Pick-up? {Delivery}
Code: Light Blue, hope I did this right! : D

Last edited:
Mind if I buy from you again?
Code: Pink
Your AC name: { Maddy }
Your Town name: { Aurora }
Your FC: { 2535-3750-8826}
Pre-order: { 40 Pink Cosmos }
Price: { 1,200,000 bells }
Delivery/Pick-up? { Delivery }

Ofcourse you can order from us again ^^

Your order accepted :3. We'll start breeding right away ^^. Thank you for coming by again :3

Your AC name: {Leah}
Your Town name: {Valencia}
Your FC: {4614-0947-7164}
Pre-order: {25 pink roses}
Price: {900k}
Delivery/Pick-up? {Delivery}
Code: Light Blue, hope I did this right! : D

I can change price XD, I feelz rejected
You're not rejected xD i'm sorry didn't see your post xP

Your orders is welcome here and accepted xP, Thank you for coming by our pre order shop :3 We'll breed your flowers soon ^^

First post have been updated!

@Awesomeness1230 I can trade you those blue roses right away. No need to wait :)

Your AC name: { Caitlyn }
Your Town name: { Philly }
Your FC: {0662-2716-1196}
Pre-order: { 5 pink tulips, 5 pink lillies, 5 pink roses, and 5 pink cosmos }
Price: { 400k total? }

My favorite color is purple :)

Your AC name: { Caitlyn }
Your Town name: { Philly }
Your FC: {0662-2716-1196}
Pre-order: { 5 pink tulips, 5 pink lillies, 5 pink roses, and 5 pink cosmos }
Price: { 400k total? }

My favorite color is purple :)

Hello :) Your order has been accepted! I have added your name to the last slot. We will start breeding right away.

All slots are currently taken! We are usually pretty fast at breeding flowers, we will open up slots as we go.

Yaaay! thank you! So I pay you when you deliver the flowers, correct? and also is it delivery or pickup?

Yaaay! thank you! So I pay you when you deliver the flowers, correct? (..)

Yes, that's correct. You pay when you get the flowers.

(..) and also is it delivery or pickup?

That's up to you =) We don't mind! You can choose: one of us visiting your town and drop the flowers there (delivery), or you coming over to our town and pick them up there (pick-up). Whichever you're more comfortable with ;)

Closing the shop earlier than usual.

I believe there are some connectivity issues on my end, which means I would not be able to do trades =( This affects the time needed to complete an order. (For example, I just finished breeding 40 pink cosmos, but I am unable to transfer them at the moment. Therefore, Darkbrussel has to re-breed those flowers or wait until I can connect again)

This sucks especially because it was fine yesterday. But not to worry. It just means Darkbrussel has to work extra hard. No changes on delivery time as for now!

Thread temporarily closed. I will still update the first post if needed, so you can check back regularly to view your order status. For any concerns, comments or questions, feel free to PM me or Darkbrussel.

Shop is OPEN

Tiny changes as of now: TBT-only + 1 breeder available. Read more below.

My partner in crime, Darkbrussel, would like to earn some much needed TBTs for the newest flower collectibles. For that reason, we have chosen to only accept TBT offers at this time. We will start accepting IGB payments again as soon as we have reached our goal of 120 TBT total.

Also, due to other responsibilities, I will personally not be able to breed any flowers. However, Darkbrussel can. I will stick to managing this thread only when things get less busy for me. That means I am most likely the person to answer on here. The communication between me and Darkbrussel is real-time. I do my best to tell him everything that is going on in this thread, so he will be up-to-date on orders, trades and whatnot. You can still message him if needed, but I'll still be here. =)

[Edit: Removing double-post ]

Last edited:
Closing the thread and shop for today.

We have received an offer outside this thread, so that's why one slot is taken. We will continue to work towards completing it.
For concerns, please PM me or Darkbrussel.

You will find us back by tomorrow. Subscribe to this thread to stay updated.

Your AC name: { Christy }
Your Town name: { Arcane }
Your FC: {sidebar}
Pre-order: { 10 blue pansies, 5 purple pansies, 10 blue roses, 5 purple roses, 10 black lilies}
Price: { 60 tbt?}
Delivery/Pick-up? { Doesn't matter}

My fave color is PURPLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back