• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dear Cookie

Pikachitu

⊱♥♡ Mayor of Sugar ♡&#9829
Bells
Cake
Dear Cookie,
Ever since I bought the game since December of 2013, I have always wanted to have you in my town. You are the most adorable pink little thing I have ever seen with glittery eyes. When I finally got you on March 2nd, 2014, I was so happy I snapped a picture:
HNI_0065.JPG
I remember I had to constantly hunt you down to get all the Peppy public work projects since you just have so many cute things to suggest; you grew to be my number 1 favorite. I remember some of the silly things you say that was so adorable and funny at the same time:
HNI_0100.JPG
HNI_0001.JPG
Recently, more than a year later, on August 9, 2015, I came back to the game after a month of not playing due to university and family matters in general, I lost you. I was sure no one wanted to move before I went inactive; I made a mistake. I can?t do 16 villagers cycle because I love my other villagers as well. So now it's time to say goodbye, I will miss you a lot.

Sincerely,
Pika

This is so sad, and I know exactly how you feel :( Hopefully Cookie will find a good and nice town she can live in!

I am really sorry to hear this.

I had a similar thing happen with Diana.
It was enough for me to put the game down for another half a year.

Hope you can push through and continue playing though!

Oh, I'm so sorry </3. I had this happen to me with Phil in my old town Astoria. My old 3DS broke in August, and I had got a new one in October, I was so heartbroken.

This is so sad, and I know exactly how you feel :( Hopefully Cookie will find a good and nice town she can live in!

I hope she would move to my cycling town so bad... I visited my cycling town like ten times but unfortunately some other villager (new ones) moved in, not Cookie... I wonder if my void cleared her ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am really sorry to hear this.

I had a similar thing happen with Diana.
It was enough for me to put the game down for another half a year.

Hope you can push through and continue playing though!

Idk anymore... The grass at her place still hasn't grown back ... I'm so sorry for your Diana.. I have a Diana myself >.<

I had this happen with Aurora and Cally. Cally was one of the originals and she stuck around for a loong time until she moved when I was inactive. :( I got her picture out of it though.

I had this happen with Aurora and Cally. Cally was one of the originals and she stuck around for a loong time until she moved when I was inactive. :( I got her picture out of it though.

I got 3 pictures from her and a 4rth one just 2 days ago through mail :/ I'm keeping it all. I have lost a lot of villagers but I was never as bumped out as losing Cookie.

i feel you ): when i played city folk i only played during the summer and one time when i logged on Gladys had moved ): i was super sad and missed her so much!! i don't play in that town anymore but i checked in on it just a few days ago and frobert was moving... he was my second fav. i guess that's what happens when you never play. ;_;

Oh, I'm so sorry </3. I had this happen to me with Phil in my old town Astoria. My old 3DS broke in August, and I had got a new one in October, I was so heartbroken.

I lost phil once... at 6 AM... I was heartbroken...

I got him back and lost him again :p

It sucks :(

you can totally cycle 16 villagers out for her i mean surely there's 1 villager in your town you would trade for her right..?

I'm so sorry to hear this!

The same thing happened to me with Marhsal and I was so crestfallen... I ended up restarting my town and now I have him back! I sincerely hope you find another peppy that can fill the void in your heart.

Aww this is really sad, I'm sorry about cookie. This happened to me on a couple different occasions. My fisrt ever animal crossing game in wild world I had my favorite villager walker. I played everyday just so he wouldn't leave my town but after six years of playing animal crossing wild world I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to let him go. Maybe one day I will see him again and when that time comes I will be so happy to welcome him into my new town. The other time it happened was with Ricky from my new leaf game and I didn't play the game for a month and he left without me knowing. I still get to see him in my shop plaza sometimes which is really nice.

RIP Cookie

I hope you can find someone else to even somewhat fill that void in your heart.

Yeah its heartbreaking, you have my condolences! Cookie had a really good home with you!

This is probably the biggest reason why I'm most uneasy about leaving this game alone for weeks at a time. Cookie is in my town and she's a villager I'm particularly attached to, my first villager's pic in fact, and even when I get completely exhausted with the game I'm still compelled to turn it on and make sure no one's planning to move.

Back