• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (Open!)

[IA]
"Yes, I do! You guys all saw me go to bed! I just went to sleep! Please!" I begged.

(BUMP guys)

Miranda

Miranda honestly couldn't tell. Anyone would get upset if falsely accused of something.
Although Miranda knew Ia had gone to bed that meant nothing, she could've easily woke up in the middle of the night.

Jordan

"T-time is running out, guys... If we guess wrong, we're all going to die..."

(Please don't let this die)

(unfortunately, CLS condemned it by making the private one and saying she would only post if it got popular :c )

(unfortunately, CLS condemned it by making the private one and saying she would only post if it got popular :c )

(Well I made a private one because no one was really replying and posting in this also it was really big. I wanted to focus on the story so making a smaller group of people I more or less know personally (IRL) so I can plan it out. I thought it would be easier to continue the story since most people seemed to be bored of this, I'm keeping this open in cases people want to continue it)

(Well I made a private one because no one was really replying and posting in this also it was really big. I wanted to focus on the story so making a smaller group of people I more or less know personally (IRL) so I can plan it out. I thought it would be easier to continue the story since most people seemed to be bored of this, I'm keeping this open in cases people want to continue it)

(Oh no, I completely understand! I just think it kinda condemned it ;v;

i honestly wish i hadn't started a trial since it killed i

Back