• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cycling for a Better Tomorrow - Reserve today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pashmina has moved into Bluestar

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boone is ready to move!

latest

Boone has become the second sacrificed villager AND Daisy has just moved to Bluestar!

I might actually keep her - she's adorable :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Limberg the cranky mouse is in boxes!

latest

He moved in not even 3 hours ago and he feels that he's over stayed his welcome. And he is correct.

Last edited:
Curt has moved into Bluestar!
Carmen has been moved from Bluestar to Aglow :)
And Limberg was sacrificed.

Last edited:
Hi hii, I'm back again xD May I lurk for Flurry the hamster or Filbert the squirrel? >_<

Julian the unicorn is ready to move!

tumblr_mqbri2QbW21sanecho1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, and I finally got him today! I need to update the list of villagers.

Yayyy that's great! I just got him today too XD haha but I'm still hunting for that adorable Flurry >w<

Kiki the kitty is ready to move!

latest

She is reserved for Lucykieran. They have 24 hours to pick her up.

Update: Lurkers will now have a 20 minute head start instead of 5 minutes.

Ankha has moved into Bluestar! She's not original, and she destroyed my path >.>
She can be reserved for 100 TBT c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Erik, the dear of a deer, is in boxes!

6615_a21c.png

He was reserved for strawberrydarling, but they haven't been on in a week, so... I guess he's up for grabs?

Last edited:
Bumping for Erik~

I'm not going to void him, so someone better claim him.

Coming over now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops! An error occurred, I'll try again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back