• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cycling for a Better Tomorrow - Reserve today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshal has just moved into Bluestar~

He's one of my dreamies, but I already have him in another town, so I don't really know what to do with him. Like, maybe I want two Marshals. Maybe I want to sell him for TBT. Maybe I want to trade him for a dreamy, idk v.v

Can I reserve Marshal please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer 20 tbt :) (Also, do I have to pay when he is in boxes?)

Is phoebe still available? if so can i lurk for her. lol mad a mistake before TT^TT

Last edited:
Can I reserve Marshal please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer 20 tbt :) (Also, do I have to pay when he is in boxes?)

I don't know what I'm going to do with Marshal yet. I'm considering trading him for one of my dreamies. I can add you to the lurking list if you want, though :blush:

Lurking for Bones, Tangy, and Freya :3

Added c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Diana still available? if so can i lurk for her.

No, she's not up for trade/adoption, sorry.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I'm fairly new to this site, but I just saw a post here that piqued my interest. What is the process of reserving and how does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back