• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tales from Koopacity: A journal

Game
New Leaf
Island/Town Name
Koopacit
Native Fruit
Pear

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
I'm been meaning to make one of these for a while, and now I finally have the time, and chance too! So, welcome to Koopacity, (Koopacit since i ran out of space lol) my main new leaf town! I've had this town since May, 15, 2020!I also have another cartridge of New leaf, but I haven't played it in a while, so this journal will just focus on my main town. First, here are all the villagers the live here currently, anyone with a 💎 is a permanent villager:

Pudge
Mint 💎
Fang 💎
Fuchsia 💎
Celia 💎
Inkwell
Julian 💎
Cece
Viché
Ankha 💎

And here are all the villagers that have lived in Koopacity in the past, but have since moved on to find a new place to live:

Curly
Pecan
Margie
Marina
Bunnie
Goldie (she was in and out quick, not because I didn't like her, she just randomly moved out not long after she moved in)
Monty
Sterling
Hippeux
Gayle
Bluebear

And with that said, here's what happened today in Koopacity!
Day one: Coffee, and Curly!
20230705_222906.jpg

So, after digging up fossils, (and Gyroids, it's been raining a lot lately in game) and finding the daily ore, I went to main street to get the fossils evaluated, and I saw Curly! (And Hippeux!) I was honestly surprised he showed up, since the last villager who moved in was through amiibo (Ankha) and I was told that villagers who were invited in via amiibo don't count toward the 15 villager cycle and who will appear on main street, but I guess I was wrong. I was still glad to see Curly though, after all, he was one of the starter villagers in my town!
20230705_222913.jpg

After getting my fossils evaluated, I went inside T&T Emporium to sell those fossils and the daily ore, and to pick up some fertilizer to help create some more blue roses, and I happened to see Inkwell! However, he seemed a little embarrassed since tough guys aren't necessarily known to look at plants...

After selling my things and planting my fertilizer, I stopped by The Roost to get some coffee.
20230705_222924.jpg

Julian was there, and he wanted to give me a treat! He then proceeded to ask Brewster if I could have some ice cream.
20230705_223441.jpg

Unfortunately, Brewster rejected him.
20230705_223449.jpg

20230705_223456.jpg

Which is fine with me, I'm glad Brewster found what's he's good at!
Anyways, I sat next to Julian to have some delicious coffee, and decided to work at the Roost for a bit.
20230705_223502.jpg

After Ankah got her coffee, (which she didn't give any hints for despite her just moving in, so I had to look it up) I served some coffee to Lucky, who I'm both impressed and curious how he managed to drink his coffee with all those bandages around his face.
20230705_223507.jpg

And then I served some coffee to Grizzly, who was so surprised thati got his order right, that he thought I was Brewster! Haha, I'm not on that level yet, Grizzly!
And that's all for today! I'm not sure how often I'll update this journal, but I'll try to update it frequently.

Back