• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cycling for a Better Tomorrow - Reserve today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking is fine, thank you :D

I just noticed your edit >.< Do you want to reserve Phoebe?

I'm sorry, I'm fairly new to this site, but I just saw a post here that piqued my interest. What is the process of reserving and how does it work?

Basically when a villager asks to move I will give them to you and only to you if you can pick them up within 24 hours. If a villager isn't reserved then the first person to ask for them would get them. c:

im fairly new to buying villagers also ;-; may i ask if the marshal is 90-100% original or?

Ah, on the topic of how original villagers are; does Julian still have his shirt? That's all that matters to me; but I'll take him if he doesn't have it, too!

Ah, on the topic of how original villagers are; does Julian still have his shirt? That's all that matters to me; but I'll take him if he doesn't have it, too!

He doesn't ;3; I'm so sorry! I can try to send it to him, but it might change the furniture in his house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please lurk for Eloise or Opal please? :) looking for a snooty

I'll add you to the list~

Oh! Nevermind about Julian, you can give him to someone else and keep the fifteen tbt! He's in my campsite!

Oh! Nevermind about Julian, you can give him to someone else and keep the fifteen tbt! He's in my campsite!

Wow, that's insane luck! Thank you for the bells <3

im probably doing this all wrong lol but whats your pricing on him? since he's tier 1 and all that

I honestly have no idea. He's tier 1 and his furniture is the sloppy set, which is unorderable, so... probably a lot idk. I have enough in game bells though and I don't know if I want to sell him for TBT. I'm really interested in getting my dreamies, and they're all Tier 2 and below.

Last edited:
Lucky the undead puppy is ready to move

latest

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, for you? im interested in knowing how much you would charge for him, since he's totally original

Oh, I don't really understand the TBT economy, but... maybe 300-400?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back