• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ☆Cycletin☆ [100% Free Villagers] | In: xx // Out: xx (OFFLINE)

cloudynoon

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Welcome to Cycletin!

Decided to start the town over and start a new thread. I'll be cycling one or two days a week for a couple of hours. More than likely it'll be on the weekend but I might cycle during the week too depending on how much time I have. ^___^

All villagers will be free. Yes, that includes Tier 1 villagers!

Rules/Info:
- Please do not wonder around my town, run through flowers, or dig up anything. I will meet you at the gate and lead you to the villager's house.
- Reservations will be allowed but please read the "Reservation Info" section before requesting to reserve a villager.
- Tier 1 and 2 villagers will be held for 15 minutes.
- Tier 3 will be held for 10 minutes.
- Tier 4 and 5 villagers will be auto-voided unless they are on the reserved list.
- Everyone picking up a villager will get a basket of perfect apples.
- TBT tips are appreciated but not required!

Reservation Info:
- Reservations will be free!
- Only villagers currently in the town can be reserved.
- Reservations will last one cycling session only! The next time I get on to cycle, reservations will be reset. There will be no exceptions, sorry!
- Please make sure you have room in your town for a reserved villager.
- Please make sure you will be available to pick up your villager while I'm cycling. I will only be holding reserved villagers for an hour.
- If you no longer want a villager you reserved, please message me ASAP so I can remove them from the list.

Current Villagers:
Zucker (T1)
Cherry (T2)
Erik (T2)
Goldie (T3)
Lobo (T3)
Kody (T5) [AV]
Phil (T5) [AV]
Puddles (T5) [AV]

Bolded = In boxes
Italics = Moved in
[AV] = Auto-void