• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ☆Cycletin☆ [100% Free Villagers] | In: xx // Out: xx (OFFLINE)

cloudynoon

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Welcome to Cycletin!

Decided to start the town over and start a new thread. I'll be cycling one or two days a week for a couple of hours. More than likely it'll be on the weekend but I might cycle during the week too depending on how much time I have. ^___^

All villagers will be free. Yes, that includes Tier 1 villagers!

Rules/Info:
- Please do not wonder around my town, run through flowers, or dig up anything. I will meet you at the gate and lead you to the villager's house.
- Reservations will be allowed but please read the "Reservation Info" section before requesting to reserve a villager.
- Tier 1 and 2 villagers will be held for 15 minutes.
- Tier 3 will be held for 10 minutes.
- Tier 4 and 5 villagers will be auto-voided unless they are on the reserved list.
- Everyone picking up a villager will get a basket of perfect apples.
- TBT tips are appreciated but not required!

Reservation Info:
- Reservations will be free!
- Only villagers currently in the town can be reserved.
- Reservations will last one cycling session only! The next time I get on to cycle, reservations will be reset. There will be no exceptions, sorry!
- Please make sure you have room in your town for a reserved villager.
- Please make sure you will be available to pick up your villager while I'm cycling. I will only be holding reserved villagers for an hour.
- If you no longer want a villager you reserved, please message me ASAP so I can remove them from the list.

Current Villagers:
Zucker (T1)
Cherry (T2)
Erik (T2)
Goldie (T3)
Lobo (T3)
Kody (T5) [AV]
Phil (T5) [AV]
Puddles (T5) [AV]

Bolded = In boxes
Italics = Moved in
[AV] = Auto-void