• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cutest/sweetest characters?

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Who do you think is the sweetest and cutest character? I love love love fauna!

For me it's Papi. I've been wanting him for years because I think his design is really intriguing and cute but I just never got him until a couple months ago and I love him so much!

Fauna has a normal personality. All of the normal villagers are the sweetest!
Cutest villager is Lily the frog! I just had to have her in my town!!! ?toile is pretty cute too! And, so are a lot of characters! :)

Oh that's good to know about the normal characters, I've just recently started trying to learn the different types. I love the personality of fauna and want to learn about others like her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For me it's Papi. I've been wanting him for years because I think his design is really intriguing and cute but I just never got him until a couple months ago and I love him so much!

Im going to look him up!

Awww!! Fauna is precious ^__^ I love her starter outfit and her house as well, I would love to have her as a villager but haven't seen her yet..maybe someday!

For me the cutest one I've had would be either Goldie or Mitzi. Goldie's expressions are just adorable, and I really like Mitzi's coloring. i miss Mitzi ;-;

Awww!! Fauna is precious ^__^ I love her starter outfit and her house as well, I would love to have her as a villager but haven't seen her yet..maybe someday!

For me the cutest one I've had would be either Goldie or Mitzi. Goldie's expressions are just adorable, and I really like Mitzi's coloring. i miss Mitzi ;-;

Aww yes Mitzi is so sweet!!

Aww yes Mitzi is so sweet!!

I remember that was the first villager I saw when I started the game because she placed her house a little bit in front of mine! In my old town ^^ and she also gave me her pic like 5 times. Plus I got her through campsite, and I never have good luck with getting villagers I really want with the campsite...

Maddie and etolie (how you spell it?) its 3am i'm tired lol

Normal villagers in general are considered the sweetest by most fans, I think. I don't know if it's still a thing, but I know for awhile, a bunch of people called Normals "Sweeties" instead. And it makes sense. Each of the other villager types has at least one serious drawback. Cranky and Snooty villagers can be a bit grumpy, Peppy and Jock villagers are a little full of themselves, Smug villagers can be a weird mix of creepy, arrogant, and just plain inconsiderate, and Lazy villagers are ...well, guess.

But Normal villagers are sweet, thoughtful, and artistic. They're quiet and like to read and never really say anything hurtful.

I'd honestly say my favourite Normal villagers are Fauna and Merengue, with Fauna being in a friend's village and Merengue being in my own. And the fact that Merengue is a strawberry shortcake just makes her that much sweeter.

DIANA. I may call the normal villagers sweeties 85% of the time, but Diana is 1029292x sweeter than Fauna. (I have them both.) Diana is a pastel beauty who just wants to look after her dumb mayor who keeps getting swarmed by bees and is always wearing bandages everywhere all the time...?? Her pink sworl on the top of her head and her rosy little cheeks, the white deer to my enchanted woods, and her mermaid/whirlpool house is welcoming and perfect. Whenever I get attacked by bees, she gives me advice and acts all worried... I've never liked a snooty villager this much before.

I think Merengue's one of my favourites. As said before normal personalities are just the sweetest and I love her design. I'd love her in my town but eeeh, not gonna try to get her when I nearly have all the villagers I want. ;o;

One of the sweetest villagers I ever had was Julian in my old fairytale town. He became my best friend so fast and ever since I've been in love with the Smugs. He would show up each time I went to my house, he'd send me letters and gifts and he was just really sweet and cute, I used to say he was my boyfriend. =D I even bought a really beautiful piece of art of him and my old Mayor picnicing together <3 it was really really cute.

Clyde is by far the sweetest, cutest, and most innocent character I have ever met. All he wants to talk about is food, play dates, and all his cute uchi friends! (he ALWAYS talks about the uchi's in my town, I know it's random but I only have 2 lol and he loves them both!) I think it's cute how he randomly has clung to the uchis. He is such a sensitive guy!

Sally, she's so cute and really sweet. :) I know all the normal villagers are sweet, but Sally is my most favorite one. <3

I've never known Merengue .. so I looked her up and oh my gosh she's sooo cute!! I need to find her haha

Honestly, I think Drago is a huge sweetheart. He's a lazy alligator but he pings me every day just to give me gifts or ask me things. My favorite question is the "what color string would tie us together" and when I choose "red" Drago gets all shy and tells me how he thinks he's not intense enough for red.

That's so cute, I like hearing about the sweet characters that aren't in the "normal" category too

I think uchi's are the sweetest! I have Deidre in my town and she gives me medicine when I get stung by bees. Uchi means "big sister" so they're always really sweet and protective over the mayor and their friends. Also, they get really attached and they never want to move :)

Back