• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cutest/sweetest characters?

One of my oldest villagers (the only one still with me since day one, now that I think about it) is Alice. Not only does she love books, but she's also a complete sweetheart and is so happy when I send her mail. She's honestly my favorite villager and I'm really happy she's still around.

99% of normal villagers fit this category.
Especially Maple, Flurry, Goldie, Lily, Merengue, and Daisy.

I’ve had Mitzi in my town since I started playing and she’s the most wholesome little bean <3 I love her

Goldie to me is the sweetest and one of the cutest! She's like my best friend in the game.
But aside from Goldie, there are so many other adorable villagers. Some of my other favorites are Chrissy, Etoile, Marty, Maple, Merry, Bluebear, Flurry, Cookie, Molly, Stitches, June, and Lolly. And that's just to name a few.

For me, the sweetest characters are Fauna, Etoile, and Tutu <3 They're all my darlings. I'm kind of sad I moved Tutu out of my town.. But her house exterior didn't really vibe well in my town so I invited Tabby instead. She's also a sweetheart but I haven't become super close with her yet.

Melba oh my god. She's just SO cute and I fell in love with her when I first got her in my town back when I was playing City Folk. I went to see her (and.. kind of ONLY her to be honest, along wiht Curt actually) EVERYDAY!
I loved her and still do, I think she's my top 1 dreamy, with Bianca as a close second, but she's not """cute""" she's... well peppy and cute or sweet isn't a term I'd use to describe her.

I always thought Sydney was so cute and sweet when she was in my town. I still enjoy talking to her on Main Street even after she moved out.

I made a village full of cats!! I have ankha, tangy, punchy, and tabby. I think tangy is one of the sweetest characters. However I want to get Kiki, I really liked kiki on the GameCube version.

I really think Mint is probably the cutest, sweetest character in my town right now. I know her personality is snooty, but she's always been so sweet to me that I thought she was a peppy villager at first. She's just so adorable and I love having her in my town.

I will always have an admiration and love for Stitches!
He reminds me of a bear I have from when I was a kid so I find him very cute. :)
There are so many other, though!

Last edited:
Maple! She looks like a classic cute bear, plus her personality is normal so she’s always saying sweet things. Also Dizzy will always be my top cutest villager... but Wade is pretty high up there for me now! I love the way he waddles. I guess I like the plain looking ones.

I had to add that I really like quillson, too. Although when he moved in a thought he was ugly and couldn?t wait till he moved out, now I want to keep him because he turned out to be such a genuinely nice character and said a lot of nice things to me.

I personally think Diana is one of the cutest villagers. I love her design, and when I had her in my village, she was such a pleasant person. I wish they made more "Cute" style villagers like Diana.

I personally think merengue is a bit overrated. Her design is great and all, but for now~Diana is my fav. :)

Back