• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cutest/sweetest characters?

Many animals are really sweet, but at the moment the sweetest to me is kiki. She always have this radiant smile, she has these big yellow eyes and despite her being a black cat, she looks very "bright" and happy to me! Also her being a normal personality, she has always something nice to say. And often will ask me if I'm sad and offer me a test to find out how to improve my mood ! XD
Sylvana is also very sweet, so small and cute. But kiki has that big big smile that makes her one of my favorites.
Another character that I find sweet is Henry. He looks relaxed and chilling, and being a smug he is nice and happy.
Last character will make most people surprised, but it's rilla.
Yes Rilla one of the least liked characters .. I find her sweet and adorable. I mean , this huge albino gorilla dressed up as hello kitty.. it's lovely! she always make me smile and it's adorable when she's happy about something and she brings her hands up to her mouth in excitement, so cute!

I've had quite a few cute and sweet ones like Wendy, Caroline, Carmen, Bettina, Lolly, and Biskit, to name a few.

BOB <3 Bob was my bff in my old town until I accidentally deleted it (was transferring data to my new 3DS). He would come over almost every day and give me gifts. Bob was my absolutely favorite villager and he still is, though Walker is a close second.

For me pietro is the cutest and sweetest!! He's so small and chubby-like. Makes me want a plush of him! Olivia also is very sweet too, she sends me letters and gifts often.

I used to think I loved Chelsea the best of the Sanrio villagers, but Etoile has really won my heart. Her design is so unique and adorable!

HrFctOt.jpg

3tRHgUH.jpg

CLdKp5OUwAAxF4i.jpg
Awwww.......yeah,the normal villagers are pretty damn cute.My Molly is currently wearing Fauna's shearling coat...maybe that's just too friggin' cute.

I love the lazy personality type because I relate to them the most. I have Nate and Hornsby in my town and they are so cute and cool at the same time! They request pretty cool PWP'S. Nate requested a hammock which I found hilarious since he has one in his home.

Fauna for sure! She is simply so pure and as sweet as a button! x3

Fauna, Daisy, Sprinkle, Molly. Pretty much most of the normal villagers. A few of the peppy villagers (like the aforementioned Sprinkle). I also love Wolf Link and Medli. Both are sweet and cute. A lot of the penguin villagers are cute.
There's a lot of characters to choose from haha.
***BONUS***: I also love Hopper. He's so cute and friendly once you get to be on his good side.

Daisy and Molly! They are too pure for their own good

I love Fauna too! I think she's adorable in any outfit, unlike others who look bad with anything other than their original outfit.

as much as i want to believe every villager is different and individual, they aren't.

but i think the most sugar-coated sweet personality is normal for girls and lazy for guys.

buuut for NPCs, Isabelle is easily #1 i mean she does literally everything for you as a secretary (EXCEPT LET ME PLACE A BRIDGE NEXT TO MY ****ING HOUSE) and barely gets any sleep. shes the best. 2nd is leif.

Zucker and Agnes. Zucker is my cute widdle takoyaki octopus with a toothpick in his head.
And Agnes never fails to help me with my bee issues.

Ruby, Melba, and Lolly are very sweet and im love

Can anybody say necro-bump, what what!

As far as sweetest go, all normal villagers are applicable. I think some people call them sweeties instead of normal because that is how they are portrayed in all games. Except in NewLeaf where everyone is kind of the same mold.

Cutest I would have to say most of the villagers I have in my town because I've grown to like them. Some were faster than others. Example, when Hazel first came over I kind of ignored her. Now she is one of my favorite villagers and she now hosts all of my mayor's birthdays.

I think lazy villagers in general are super cute. I also think that cranky villagers (in New Leaf specifically, definitely not in other games) can be very sweet and almost paternal once you befriend them. And obviously I'm biased towards Tad being the cutest villager of them all :rolleyes:

There's a lot of contenders but Lolly wins for me. She's such a cute villager, and also reminds me of my own cat.

Back