• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Birthday S.J.! 🎉🎉🎉🎂❤️

Untitled_Artwork.png

Happy Birthday, S.J.! (The “flames” are tissue paper, don’t worry!)

You are all truly amazing, thank you so much ❤️

♥ Thank you so much @kiwikenobi ! You are such a star, with all the time you’ve spent making town songs, being nice during the snowball event and warming everybody up, and now taking the time to draw this! I appreciate this so much! 🥰 Your Agnes is unbelievably cute, and I love the way you drew her smiling eyes! 🐷💖

@themysterybidder Jenny, I always adore seeing your art, and I feel so blessed to have you draw for me. 😭❤️ You are truly one of the kindest, nicest, most genuine people. Agnes and her balloon are perfect. 🐷🥰 Thank you for everything. 💖

@Aquilla ! 😭 Bongo SJ is adorable and I love her. 😭😭💖💖 She is so perfect, and I just need to decide if I’m mean or nice 😭😭 Thank you so much ❤️❤️ p.s. i love our little crew of bongo people 😭

♥ Oh. My. Gosh. Renn! @jadetine 😭 Never has my rep looked so stunning. 😭💖 You constantly amaze and inspire me. You are truly amazing, both in your art and as a person. I hope to personally lob snowballs at you one day. 🥰❤️💞

@Merielle This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. 😭 I never knew I could be blessed with such a tiny Agnes! I absolutely adore how you drew my rep, she is so perfect. Your art is always so stunning, and I'm always amazed. I can’t thank you enough. 😭😭💗💖

@-Mars- This is the sweetest thing ever! I adore that you knew Teddy was a favourite of mine too! 🐷🐻💞 You have been such a kind and wonderful friend, and I’m so grateful for your amazing art, your kindness, and your sweet message! 🥰💖💖💖

@Beanz 😭 I am such a fan of your art style. You are crazy talented, and just amazing in general, and I am always in awe of your art thread. 😭💗❤️ Thank you for blessing me with your art once again! 😭

@Foreverfox Fox, she is so adorable, thank you so much!! You are such a gem of a person, and so kind, and I'm so grateful! 💖❤️💗

@Hunter_Gr33n Aaaa, this is adorable! I love all the details you included, and that you included my birthday twin Pierce! 😭💗 Thank you so much! You have been so kind to everyone since joining the forums! I’m super grateful to have you here!

♥ Oh my gosh, please. @VernalLapin This is honestly so cute and perfect. No better cake than one where Agnes is jumping out of it. Very glad to hear we used tissue paper flames, and we’re not accidentally setting her on fire. 😂😂❤️❤️❤️ You are so amazing, thank you so much. 💖💗

@CylieDanny I know you wanted to draw something, and I appreciate your thoughts so much.❤️ You are such a sweet and kind person, and I’m very grateful to have you as a friend. Thank you 💖💗💞

@Roxxy I adore and cherish literally everything you draw for me. It is always perfection. 🥰💖❤️ Thank you so much for organising this. It is honestly the sweetest gift, and I am so grateful for your thoughts. Even more so, I am grateful for you friendship, your kindness, and your support. You are truly a wonderful person, and I’m so thankful for you. 💗💗💗

I spent ages slowly going through this thread, and I am so touched that all of you went to so much effort for me. I honestly can’t thank you enough. You have made my birthday truly incredible, and I am thankful for all of you. I hope that I can repay this kindness to all of you, because you are all amazing people, and I’m so grateful to know all of you 😭❤️

p.s. sorry for the explosion of emojis. i can't help how i feel 😭❤️

Also late, apologies, life has been hectic the past couple days, but Happy Birthday SJ!!! Thank you for always being the kind, positive force you are, I hope your birthday thus far has been filled with lots of joy 😊 🎉
Happy Birthday SJ.png

Also thank you @Roxxy for putting this together!! and sorry again for being late vjndf

You guys, stop. I'm gonna cry with all this art 😭❤️❤️❤️

I know I'm late to the party, but it's because of my laptop being slow for a huge chunk of time making this oops. Anyways, happy birthday, @S.J.! I hope you're having a blast with Agnes celebrating with you. 🎉🎂🐷
Birthday-Drawing-for-S-J.png

OMG, Shell this is incredible! 😭💗I feel so blessed to see this! My rep and Agnes are so cute! I love the way you've drawn them so much! 😭😭 I can't thank you enough! 💗💗💗

Phew! Happy birthday S.J! I'm a little late, sorry for that! But I managed to finish it today thankfully 🎉 I hope your having a fabulous, wonderful day ♡
View attachment 530250
Stay excellent ♡

eeeeeeeeee, look at us! 😭😭😭😭😭I can't believe you drew us together! This is so amazing. I love our custom party hats, and I would 100% attend this picnic. 😭💗❤️💞💖 I can't even thank you enough! This is so cute, and I adore it. 🥰💞❤️

Also late, apologies, life has been hectic the past couple days, but Happy Birthday SJ!!! Thank you for always being the kind, positive force you are, I hope your birthday thus far has been filled with lots of joy 😊 🎉
View attachment 530253

Also thank you @Roxxy for putting this together!! and sorry again for being late vjndf

Aaaaa, Zerous, she is so adorable, thank you so much! 😭❤️❤️❤️ I love the purple colour scheme, I have been so in love with purple lately. 💗💗💗 Thank you so much for the kind words as well, you are honestly so amazing! ✨❤️💗

@S.J. was the first person who came to my introductory thread and greeted me, and was the first person I ever responded to. It's only fair that she, out of everyone else in this website, gets to be drawn by me — a person still trying to find some place in the world of art.
Project for S.J. — Happy Birthday.png

S.J.'s reputation as the local TBT greeter cannot be understated. It's hard to find a thread in that particular sub-forum in which she hasn't given someone else a warm welcome. Hope you had a great time, yesterday, S.J. You deserve it.

Last edited:
@S.J. was the first person who came to my introductory thread and greeted me, and was the first person I ever responded to. It's only fair that she, out of everyone else in this website, gets to be drawn by me — a person still trying to find some place in the world of art.
View attachment 530624
S.J.'s reputation as the local TBT greeter cannot be understated. It's hard to find a thread in that particular sub-forum in which she isn't given someone else a warm welcome. Hope you had a great time, yesterday, S.J. You deserve it.

aaaaa, I was so busy yesterday that I couldn't get to TBT all day, but I wish I had seen this sooner! I love this, thank you so much! 💗 And thank you for the really, really kind words! I appreciate them a lot! 💖❤️ I haven't been frequenting the Museum board enough lately 😭, something I've definitely been meaning to get back to, but I always loved catching up on your art thread, so I've gone to check it out again now! Thank you so much again! It's really too kind 💖💖💖

happy belated birthday sj!!!!! 🥺 💜 i hope u had a lovely day!!!!! xxx
sorryy the start of the year was chaotic for me - at least it means ur still getting gifts 2 weeks on LOL

IMG-3236.png

This is incredible Rosie! 😭😭😭😭aaaaaaaaaaa, thank you so much! It's so, so cute! I love it. 😭💗💗💗 Thank you so much again, I love her. 🥺💗 p.s. I hope life is less hectic for you 😭❤️

Back