• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Currently Playing?

BOTW, Pokemon AlphaSapphire, and just started Celeste and Lego City Undercover. I feel like I'm playing too many games at once, but I am enjoying all of them.

SAO Hollow Realization and Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon on the Switch. Chocobo giving me the PKMD nostalgia vibes

Nintendogs & Cats.. but I have an annoying bug. I changed the time on my DS and
now I can't make any competitions anymore.. "you need to wait a day before doing competitions again". :(

Now that I have Axiom Verge for the Switch, I've been playing that!

Too Human on the xbox one. Its free this week (maybe its still is). Good game but has pacing issues and some jerky animations. But love the art style and rpg elements. its basically a cheap dmc mixed with diablo

Final Fantasy X for the first time :) after playing FFVII on switch as my first Final Fantasy experience back in march, I've been wanting to dive into even more, so i played IX and now i'm playing X.

And you bet that i was happy with the FFVIII Remaster announcement!!!!

i'm just walking around doing nothing in botw, thinking about replaying it from scratch for a third time but in master mode. also playing stardew valley on my switch

I forgot to post once again, but NoUsernameHere and myself have been playing a Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soul Link Nuzlocke challenge. Basically a Nuzlocke challenge, but if one of your Pokemon dies, the person you’re playing with has to release the one from the same area it was acquired. We’ve run into some pretty difficult situations, but managed to escape out of them with minimal casualties. He’s playing HeartGold while I’m playing SoulSilver, and we have 4 gym badges so far. :p

ff14 has been my regular game recently, i just dont really have any desire to play any other games rn and i dont have the funds to get anything new

Addicted to Axiom Verge! Should hold me over until Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night releases on the 25th! I think I may get a better ending this time too!:)

Last edited:
About to start up a game of Resident Evil remake...wish me luck!

Last edited:
Trying to complete The Talos Principle, though difficulty aside I'll have to replay it to get all the achievements. :s

I'm currently playing some mobile game that Kim Kardashian made or whatever. I'm like... extremely hooked? Even though I don't particularly care for Kim Kardashian? The storyline is cool, I guess. There's a lot of things to do, but definitely not enough energy to get through them. I legitimately have 18 tasks in my taskbar that I have to complete, and I don't have the energy to complete them all at once! ;w;​

Dunno if I've mentioned this, but I started on Banjo-Kazooie thanks to the bear and bird duo's inclusion in Smash. Really freaking fun game with a whole lot of charm, I can tell this is something I would've adored as a kid, since I loved 3D platformers then (and still do). It's something I adore as an adult too. I've also been doing a Soul Link Nuzlocke run of Pokemon HeartGold with xRileyx, dunno if that's been mentioned but I've had a lot of fun doing that too.

Back