• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Currently Playing?

Well, I lost in my Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge against the Elite Four. Pretty bummed about that, but it?s alright. I also decided not to play through the rest of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon again, just because I didn?t feel like it.

Now I?m playing Fire Emblem Warriors, which is the last DS/3DS game in my library that I haven?t played. I?ll also play some ACNL, feh, and acpc on the side. I?m going to be going home next week after final exams, so I?ll be able to resume playing Xenoblade Chronicles X. I just need to beat Fire Emblem Warriors and Xenoblade Chronicles X before getting a Switch. Kind of crazy to think those are the only two games in my library I haven?t beat now!

Last edited:
Lately I've been playing Breath of the Wild and nothing else lol! I go through my games pretty slowly, and I think I juuuuuust got to the part where I can go for the first Divine Beast? But I don't feel ready so I'll probably put that off until later.

Oh! I have been playing a little bit of Stardew Valley here and there. I'm in my second spring ^^

I've been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild very actively... Switch says I'm "15 hours or more", hehe. I haven't even watched any anime because of Zelda, boooo. xD

Apart from that, I'm playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. So much fun. :eek:

Back home now, so I’m playing through Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fire Emblem Warriors! :)

Just brought My Time At Portia after eyeing it up for a while, I hope that I enjoy it!

just bought stardew valley on steam! i enjoyed the switch version a lot when i got it so time to step it up w the modssss

just bought stardew valley on steam! i enjoyed the switch version a lot when i got it so time to step it up w the modssss

Yeahhh it's really good and glad I got a fishing mod I swear that mechanic devs always fail with lol

Right now I'm playing Splatoon 2.

This weekend is a Splatfest, it doesn't really have a theme which I like that much (I'm on
team time), but it's still fun anyway.

ACNL because it?s just the right thing after a busy week. If I can cram it in, I occassionally play Octopath Traveler and Stardew Valley. :cool:

Right now... I'm currently playing Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. Trying to achieve the max rank for each town as well as getting all the clothing and accessories before going into a second play through of the game.

Been playing an indie game called The Way recently. Seems alright, I enjoy it!

Last edited:
PS4 mostly. Finished God of War (amazing story, characters, everything) and just started Spider-Man. Also, I still couldn't get enough of Kingdom Hearts 3 (big, big fan since the PS2 days). I almost never touch my Switch except when I feel like playing BoTW (again) and occasionally, Splatoon 2's Salmon Run. AC Switch needs to release soon.

Last edited:
Ive gotten back into BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle because of the recent update and I forgot how fun traditional fighting games are

Back