• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Currently Playing?

Still on the way of getting that platinum trophy for Nier:Automata and also WoW/ACNL :’)

Twilight Princess HD.

Recently finished that sidequest where you have to take a barrel of hot springwater to a Goron... oh god I absolutely hated it.

Currently playing Slay the Spire and Moonlighter. I'm 77 hours into Slay the Spire and try to win with every character and unlock as many achievements as I can, but I just started Moonlighter today and I absolutely love it. It's feels like a nice Nintendo game (which it kinda is considering it'll get a Switch release). You run a shop. You get to price the items, you can upgrade your shop and the town. You have to enter a dungeon and fight to get items to sell. Of course you can also use the items to upgrade your sword and get armor, but no one expects the shopkeeper to explore the secret of the dungeon and become a hero himself...

I can almost defeat the first boss, but I'd be perfectly fine with just playing the game as a shopkeeping simulation. Sadly there's nothing really else to do inside the town (it only exists to explore the mysterious dungeons), but the game is really nice. During the day you sell your wares to the warriors and at night you fight your own way through them. I already love it and I only played 4 hours.

I just finished playing Journey for the 100th time but I love it so much so I'll probably never stop. Other than that I'm playing Stardew Valley and the Sims. Though, I need to finish playing Borderlands and Dragon Age Origins.

Journey is such an amazing game. There's something about it that always brings lots of emotions out of me. I completed the entire game once with (I think) the same person and it was sad when we weren't together anymore.

I'm currently playing a heap of games at the moment and just play whatever I feel like on the day

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Just restarted my town)
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS)
Kirby Planet Robobot
Motorsport Manager Mobile 3
Pokemon Ultra Sun (Post-game)
Pokemon Omega Ruby (Post-Post-Game)

Currently playing Slay the Spire and Moonlighter. I'm 77 hours into Slay the Spire and try to win with every character and unlock as many achievements as I can, but I just started Moonlighter today and I absolutely love it. It's feels like a nice Nintendo game (which it kinda is considering it'll get a Switch release). You run a shop. You get to price the items, you can upgrade your shop and the town. You have to enter a dungeon and fight to get items to sell. Of course you can also use the items to upgrade your sword and get armor, but no one expects the shopkeeper to explore the secret of the dungeon and become a hero himself...

I can almost defeat the first boss, but I'd be perfectly fine with just playing the game as a shopkeeping simulation. Sadly there's nothing really else to do inside the town (it only exists to explore the mysterious dungeons), but the game is really nice. During the day you sell your wares to the warriors and at night you fight your own way through them. I already love it and I only played 4 hours.

I've been wondering how Moonlighter compares to Recettear (the game Moonlighter was inspired by). I love Recettear and it's actually become one of my all-time favorite video games. Maybe I need to check out some Let's Plays of Moonlighter.

Been playing Salt and Sanctuary lately along with Pokemon Platinum (just got the latter as an early b day present). Working on soft resetting for a starter in it. Finally got a hunt done in Pokemon Gold, shiny Totodile showed up recently. Still working on getting a shiny Cyndaquil in Silver version. Been playing some Pokemon Colosseum tonight along with Pokepark 2 (this one is a rental, like it so far) and some Wii Sports.

Azure Striker Gunvolt, 20XX, and Ghostly Matter.

New Leaf, Omega Ruby, Sun, Moon and Ultra Sun since I joined this site and started trading, but before then it was Splatoon 2, Samus Returns and Sonic Mania Plus. Finished the last one, but the other two are incomplete. Still need to actually start Detective Pikachu too.

Last edited:
Playing Fire Emblem: Awakening [Lunatic] [Classic] again where I left off. I’m having trouble with Paralogue 10 (Severa), so I may make a thread asking for help with it.

Decided to put off Fire Emblem for now and start up another Nuzlocke Challenge, this time on Pokemon X, after all. Once/if I lose the challenge, I’ll go back to Fire Emblem then. :)

Well, the challenge went south, and I really don’t feel like playing FE: Awakening still, so I’m resuming my Xenoblade Chronicles 3D playthrough after all this time. My team is level 47, and I haven’t even faced Metal Face seriously yet, so I’m probably going to utterly destroy him in battle, lol. I just hope the side quests don’t take forever (also hoping I don’t have many left I can do at this point).

Also, for some reason I’m in Tephra Cave? ... this is going to be interesting, lmao

On my 3DS, I've temporarily ditched my New Leaf town to play WarioWare Gold. Trying to get 100% completion.
On my Switch, I've been playing Fortnite (I'm complete trash at it, and I know it's a game mostly for little kids, don't make fun of me please.) and Pok?mon Quest.
On my Wii, I've been playing games from the completely dead MySims series.

latest

Seriously,i love this game.

世界樹の迷宮X (Sekaijuu no Meikyuu X [Cross])
or Etrian Odyssey X!

Started up New Leaf again, and the occasional WarioWare Gold in between... Those gyro controls can **** it though.

Currently I am playing:
- Splatoon 2
- ACNL
- Destiny 2
- AND IT WILL BE MONSTER HUNTER WORLD whooooooop! Finally on computer *cries in german*
- Hollow Knight with ma lovely bf (I like to see him dieing)

Back