• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Currently Playing?

NCAA College Football 14. I’m really sad they discontinued these games due to the lawsuit against them... Hopefully, one day, there will be a new College Football game.

Ultra Sun, Hollow Knight, Ni no Kuni II, Monster Prom, probably going to start-up Okami or FF12

Finished Secret of Mana last night. Now I need to pick another non-ACNL game to play. I REALLY should go back to Pokemon Crystal VC to catch the Pokemon I need from it. My Pokemon Bank account expires in like 2 months and I want to get those 'mons into Ultra Sun.

I felt like doing another run through Pok?mon HeartGold so I've been breeding some stuff in Pok?mon SoulSilver to trade over to it because I'm not really interested in playing it the traditional way. I have also been trudging through the Victory Road in Pok?mon Platinum so I could get to the late game routes and catch a Spheal to use on the HeartGold team. I don't really enjoy Sinnoh that much because of its slow saving if you switch party members out at the PC, and because I frankly find it to be the least interesting region, so I had previously just halted there years ago. Kind of a shame we can't send Pok?mon back into the past games and can only send them forward since I could just send a Spheal from the more recent games instead. Alas.

Been playing va-11 Hall-a recently, never played a VN before but it is interesting.

I've been doing a speed run through Pokemon Black 2- I highly recommend picking up a Riolu early in the game and teaching it Aura Sphere, Ice Punch (Move Tutor), Dark Pulse (via remember tutor), and Psychic (TM). It works wonders.

On top of that, I've been playing Pokemon HeartGold/Soulsilver (I'm basically just exploring every corner of the map), Kid Icarus (although the controls are really uncomfortable for a lefty like me, even with adjusting), Animal Crossing (duh), Pokemon Ultra Sun, the Ocarina of Time (3DS), and Yo Kai Watch: Psychic Specters. I'm also currently grinding contests in Pokemon Platinum, just so I can get the gorgeous royal ribbon in the Resort Area. I like to complete everything there is to do in a game- especially the Pokemon games (I've played each main game at least 10 times), which is a huge reason why I'm not playing Breath of the Wild yet.

Yo Kai Watch is super hard, but also pretty fun at the same time! It's definitely NOT like Pokemon at all, and there's so much more to explore post-boss. In fact, the storyline's end is practically the beginning of the game.

Last edited:
I just picked up Owlboy - it's a title I've been eyeing for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger when it went on sale on the eShop. Absolutely magical game. I usually don't give in to indie game hype and have heard conflicting opinions on some of the big popular indies out there - but Owlboy is one I've seen near universal acclaim for and I have to agree, the hype is warranted.

Bought Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and have been playing that.

Doki Doki Literature Club. I went in almost completely blind, and so far I'm really curious as to where it's gonna go.

I'm going through the Uncharted series for the first time (yeah I know I'm late) while I wait for Detroit: Become Human to arrive in the mail. It's been a long wait...

Been getting a ton of mileage out of my NES Classic. Played Bubble Bobble co-op and got to the last boss. That thing is just stupid. Made a save state so I can try it again tomorrow. This is a game I always wanted to play as a kid, so pretty neat I can play it now.

I've been trying to 100% Party Hard, but the last achievements just won't unlock. I'm also into the middle of playing The Talos Principle, but I have no motiviation to finish like 50 more puzzle just to get to an ending that couldn't be more obvious.

Currently I have really become addicted to ACNL so I don?t play many games on my pc or PS4 anymore however I really want to get into a lot of the games I was playing previously. I want to continue playing farcry 5 which I didn?t get to finish and bioshocj 2 which I am really looking forward to getting into again!

I just finished playing Journey for the 100th time but I love it so much so I'll probably never stop. Other than that I'm playing Stardew Valley and the Sims. Though, I need to finish playing Borderlands and Dragon Age Origins.

Just beat Super Mario World again for the hell of it. Not sure what I'm gonna play now.

Back