• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Currently Playing?

Many games so here I go ^-^

-No mans sky on PC (Absolutely amazing after the NEXT update)
-Octopath traveller
-Mario Odyssey
-Zelda:BOTW
-Jurassic World Evolution
-Enter the Gungeon
-Redout
-Fallout 3
-Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy
-SYNTHETIK
-Hollow Knight
-Mario Kart 8
-Fallout 4
-killing floor 2
-Fallout New Vegas
-Stardew valley

And yes I am playing all of those games (at least a few hours during this week on and off)

I've been playing FFXIV a lot ^^; I still have to get the birds/dogs from trials and MH crossover started today so I have to farm scales (I haven't tried Rhatalos ex though) ;; I also need to level my weaver so I can start moogle/namazu quests :'D

I sometimes play Persona 5 too if I bother to get the disc (but I always feel like I'll break it since the steelbook case doesn't have the clicky thing so it pops out??), but I've been stuck in Shido's palace where you have to fight Akechi so I kinda gave up on finishing that game >.<

If not those I'll usually play Tales of Zestiria/Berseria c:

Played a lot of Dark Souls 3 recently. When I get back from holiday I'm gonna finish up the rest of the Ringed City and start NG+.

Was playing Divinity Original Sin 2 but I dropped it since the Definitive Edition is coming out sometime this month. Would rather play through with the Definitive Edition extras than sink presumably about another 60 hours into it (judging by how long it took me to finish the first one at least).

Blasted through the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy. Was fun, but disappointed that it was like 1000% easier than people made it out to be...I dunno, maybe it's because I never left 3D platformers whilst this is a lot of peoples first in a long long time, obviously making them rusty with the genre.

And jumping in and out of Overwatch. Hammond is fun I guess.

Guild Wars 2.! addiction has started to come back in full force when I've read the updated info about dungeons and instanced stuff and WVW.

Monster Hunter World (PC). I've waited so long for this, and I'm addicted as I expected. I get sucked into MH games soooo easily, this one even more so due to the immersive environments and the sheer amount of things to do right off the bat. There's nothing more enjoyable than just exploring the ancient forest and watching the wildlife while out completing bounties at your own pace.

I'm replaying Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii on my Wii U (thank goodness for backwards compatibility). It's my childhood game and my gosh, it still plays the same way I remembered. I completely forgot about the wii remote gimmick where it played different sounds depending on your action. Midna's laugh surprised me a little when I heard it.

Recently bought Fallout 4 on PC. Had it on PS4 but going to get rid of it and romance Piper again, she disappeared from the game completely on the ps4 one. ;-;

I'm currently playing through Super Mario Kart on my SNES Classic. I've only got the special cup to go in 150CC but it's pretty hard

Been playing Papers Please and set my mind on earning all achievements. I'm one playthrough and 4 hours away from it. After that I want to go through The Walking Dead series to get my choices on PC before the last episode of 4 is released, but I've been avoiding that for like a year now tbh. I also started VA-11 Hall-a which I should finish before forgetting everything and I have my daily sessions of Slay the Spire too, why aren't there more hours in a day?? ;w;

shantae (original)

this game is literally already harder than a ?50 game

- - - Post Merge - - -

shantae (original)

this game is literally already harder than a ?50 game

- - - Post Merge - - -

oof

Persona Q. Gunna get ma'self hyped up for Q2 man. It better come to all regions with nice lil LE's!!

Been playing Tails Adventure, Super Metroid and Super Castlevania IV mostly via virtual console. Also been playing a lil bit of Skylar and Plux: Adventure On Clover Island.

Oops! Forgot I already mentioned the games in my previous post. Derp!

Last edited:
Back