• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Currently Playing?

I started playing my New Leaf town again 🥰 I'm time travelling through the fall right now so I can work on my critter collection and so I can play through some of the fall holidays.

i've been playing genshin impact almost since release and have been keeping up pretty much daily. i also have been playing honkai star rail since near release as well and still play daily there too. pretty much games u pick up for 10-15 mins per day and close once you're done with dailies.

outside of that, i've been playing persona 3 reload for the past few weeks. haven't played the original so i can't comment about how different it is from the original, but i have played persona 5. i'm close to the end (i think) and my opinion so far is that it isn't as good as persona 5. i definitely enjoy the cast of persona 5 way more than persona 3 with the exception of how cute koromaru is. still definitely recommend persona 3 reload for anyone who enjoys a good story and fun turn based combat c:

Currently playing Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail daily still. As of today I'm all caught up in events and game modes for both. Currently max level in both games and have been since last year.

Aside from that I'm just about done revamping my ACNL town for the upcoming ACNL online event on this site that has a tentative start date of this coming Thursday. Super excited for it!

I just tonight finished the Epilogue of the DLC for Pokemon Scarlet. It was short, but alright for what it was. Since I'm done with that for now, and with the announcement of Pokemon Legends Z-A coming out next year, I decided to restart my Pokemon Legends: Arceus file. Chose Cyndaquil as my starter this time and going to be playing that in my spare time in preparation for the next Legends game.

Lately it's been Alan Wake Remastered, Dementium: The Ward, and Freedom Planet. Fans of classic Sonic should definitely check out that last one.

This game called “Banished”. It’s a village city-builder game. It’s hard to start and learn, but I’ve had a lot of fun with it over the years. It is probably one of my very games of all time, it’s very satisfying to me. I tried to create a speedrun category for it once and I was DENIED. Heartbreaking.

The Rocket Racing and Main Stage modes in Fortnite 😂

74 hours in on Persona 3 Reload! I didn't finish portable when it came out on steam and then they announced reload so I just waited for it to come out, so this is the first time I'll be going through it all

Surprisingly, New Leaf. Also Sea of Stars. I don’t have access to my PC right now and I’m enjoying the change of pace.

Still playing Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail daily, but now I'm also playing Animal Crossing New Leaf daily! I left my switch back at my parents place accidentally when I was last visiting, but I think it may have been for the best since I was playing New Horizons daily a well, and juggling two Animal Crossing games seems like a lot. I will be able to get my switch back soon though so I guess I'll see how I handle juggling both of those games. ^^'

I was playing through Wylde Flowers before this event distracted me away. I was finishing up fall & almost collected all of the clothing designs from Violet's Boutique. I'll get back to it after this event is over.

i've been getting back into wylde flowers! i finished the main storyline forever ago, and then didn't realise it had updated until i went home over christmas and got back into it. i've been too busy to play much but i'm slowly getting through it again now!

Party Animals on Xbox. I’ve been slowing down on it tho as I’m gradually realizing the online play is absolutely infested with people intentionally trying to be toxic/sabotaging their own team/etc. Getting into an enjoyable match is becoming rarer and rarer.

Also replaying Diablo 3 yet again 👌

I was currently playing Super Bomberman 2 for the first time. Seems like it's a rather short game; with 4 different areas, each containing about 7 levels. Last night I was battling what I think was the final boss (some giant skeleton robot). Well, after multiple tries I managed to obliterate him... or so I thought. After that, a giant, grey eyeball arose from the fiery ashes of the robot! While I dropped many bombs on it, nothing seemed to damage the eyeball. So I eventually got weary of having to redo the entire boss fight after getting killed and just turned off the game (I still don't know what you have to do in order to defeat it. I don't want to look up clues on the internet though).

I have the password to resume playing later (7735), but unfortunately I'm going to have to redo all of the area 4 levels again in order to be able to battle that boss again (and I'm not sure if I want to do that.... at least, not right now).

Pokémon Y, ACNL, and a ROM Hack called Pokémon Black and White 3 Genesis! I might start a new file in the original BW games soon too.

I'm currently playing Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince. Going slower than I would have liked though. Gonna be playing Planet Zoo: Console Edition once it comes out soon too.

Grow: Song of the Evertree. Reminds me a lot of Lili: Child of Geos. But you can build your own town in Grow and decorate it.

Back