• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cryptid Creek (Evergreen Cabin)

E8cBE31XEAY1J6W.jpg

Name: The Berry Bicorn
Behaviors: Friendly but always hungry
Size: 6 ft tall
Habitat: Subtropical grasslands, shallow rivers

Expedition Notes: This tall, rotund, pale pink rhinoceros was found foraging for food in the lowlaying grasslands. Her unique coloring and generally sweet disposition make her quite the unique specimen indeed. This “Berry Bicorn”, a rhinoceros with a strawberry horn, is indiginous to the sweeping grasses and winding rivers of this region. It turned as it spied me through the bush; she was attracted by the sweet fruits in my lunch basket. Quickly, I threw them to her and got out of there at top speed!

E8cBE4gX0Ao81Nc.jpg

Based it off Bennu

Screenshot:
2021081008334200_s.jpg

Name: Tardy Bennu Bird
Behaviors: Frantic but sincere. Diligent in his duties in guiding lost souls.
Size: Approximately 6ft
Habitat: Desert, can be occasionally seen nesting by oases and soaring in the sky looking for unfortunately travelers.
Expedition Notes: A massive sandstorm swept through camp last night and uncovered some remains that were buried deep in the sand. I heard a series of distressed squawking and quickly ducked behind the nearby foliage and watched as a massive Bennu Bird with brilliant red and gold head feathers landed in front of the remains I was trying to retrieve. The Bennu Bird looked panicked and motioned with his body and wings in a prayer like motion to the remains. I guess this poor soul didn't get carried by to the afterlife because he got buried in the sand for years. A chill ran down my spine as I made the realization that we could have shared the same fate last night.

2021081008370700_s.jpg

1628629736334.jpeg

🌿🌿🌿
Name: purple-lidded grandpa wolf
Behaviors: observant, cautious, and very stealthy
Size: deceptively tall, around 6 ft 5
Habitat: a more deserted part of the forest, near a small cave
Expedition Notes: Reports of grandpa wolf being the most aggressive and deadly of its kind are false. In actuality, grandpa wolf has an oddly graceful and ethereal presence that stopped me in my tracks. While it did spot me, it was nothing more than a fleeting glance. From what I've observed, I believe grandpa wolf is just misunderstood largely due to its physical appearance.
1628629832829.jpeg

2021081421264300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
camp2.jpg

Name: The Red Cat Devil
Behaviours: Known for stealing Cabin points
Size: 3ft.
Habitat: To be found on TBT Campgrounds
Explorers Log: It was day 3 of TBT Camp and this collectable kleptomania was seen snooping around cabin 3 grounds. He had been keeping track of the cabins to see which he could steal the most points from and win collectables. Our leaders were ready for this and let the rabid ants loose from the jar. That was the last we seen of the red devil at Camp Bell Tree.

F231B576-43A2-4E94-B9A5-D93264502E42.jpeg
Name: Peeping Tom Cat
Behaviors: Quiet, curious, sneaky.
Size: Approximately 2 ft tall.
Habitat: Forest

Expedition Notes: It is remarkable that this multicolored male tabby appears to have mastered the use of high tech tools in support of his fet.., 'er, I mean, hobby, which involves surreptitious surveillance of unsuspecting campers. Mostly nonviolent, the Peeping Tom Cat appears to simply be curious and will run away when confronted.
87807EF1-D64D-4BF9-9E62-42788132C3E4.jpeg

Attachments

• E1D87CE6-9B49-4554-81A6-0620297A68D7.jpeg
    E1D87CE6-9B49-4554-81A6-0620297A68D7.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 9
Screenshot:
ramQk5O.jpg

Name: Cole the coal
Behaviors: very good at disguise
Size: 20 inches
Habitat: woodlands, loves to sneak into suburban backyards
Expedition Notes: This cryptid is quite mischievous in that it disguises itself as a lump of coal especially in backyards where family gatherings, picnics etc take place. There’s been reports of food misusing from grills, platters and coolers when nobody’s looking at them. I’ve managed to get take a pic of this hungry fella but sadly it ran away before I could get closer.
Island Map (proof):
m3OOlaX.jpg

E8eSgN1UYAIoqNy

Name: The McDonald's "Hipster" Bear
Behaviors
: Binge Eating and Questionable Fashion Choices
Size: Approximately Twenty Big Macs tall, I presume. I'm not a doctor. :/
Habitat: Your Local McDonald's

Expedition Notes
: When the McDonald's Hipster Bearis finished giving off the illusion that they have successfully lived a "productive" day, they like to celebrate by brunching out at a local, classy café. Sadly, the McDonald's Hipster Bearlives in a small town so the only classy restaurant he has access to is the newly renovated McDonald's. As someone who frequents the restaurant as a means of survival, I was surprised to see someone this scary come in around midnight. Afraid I wouldn't survive the encounter because who the hell visit a McDonald's around midnight besides murderers, I captured a picture of the fashionable beast. Too my shock, he was just simply surprised by the renovations and left as soon as he placed an order for a Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries.

E8eSgOYUcAI7ery

porta.jpg

Name: The Porta Potty Peeper
Behaviors: Elusive. Has never been seen in complete form.
Size: Roughly two feet tall, though accounts vary.
Habitat: Summer camps, construction sites...basically anywhere there are portable toilets being used.
Expedition Notes: Woken out of my sleep by the call of nature, I made my way outside of my cabin to use the facilities. Upon exiting the toilet, I felt like I was being watched, and turned just in time to catch a quick glimpse of an eye peering at me from between the units, then it was gone. The Porta Potty Peeper had struck again. Recent findings suggest the creature's soul is fed by the anguished gasps and cries emitting from those poor beings who are forced to have to use a Porta Potty.

map.jpg

2D98E7B8-530A-445B-8553-24D6EEA51CE7.jpeg

Name: The Fashionable yet Fearful Squirrel
Behaviors: Being scared of almost everything, taking ridiculously long periods of time to choose outfits
Size: 2’8”
Habitat: Often seen at campgrounds and woodland areas, but upon further investigation, it has been confirmed that he lives in a cute wardrobe.
Expedition Notes: I was just enjoying the campfire and the sounds of nature before getting ready for bed, when i noticed a rustling noise in the bushes near me. I decided to take a closer look, only to be startled by a small fluffy creature with a great fashion sense! It appeared to be surprised as well, and took off running into the distance. Upon further exploration, we have traced the creature’s trail and found that it lives in a wardrobe. No wonder it has such a good fashion sense. I am proud to have discovered a new species, which I call the “Fashinable yet Fearful Squirrel!”

A1679352-CE37-468B-9211-AC4AF221D0AD.jpeg

Screenshot:
E8C03A1B-ED55-43E6-8541-23064544FE0F.jpeg

Name: Red Nosed Barbarian
Behaviors: Destructive but gentle
Size: 3’8”
Habitat: Forest
Expedition Notes: This cryptid is renowned for being violent so upon discovering him on a visit to a historical site, having heard reports of a potential vandal, I expected to see the remaining artifacts stolen or destroyed not to mention him to attack me. When I arrived, however I found that the only things that was destroyed was rubble that was blocking access off to areas of the room and he seemed captivated by the engravings on the wall. We eventually made eye contact and I saw no hint of ill will in those eyes but instead could could see he was really gentle in spite being a bit destructive.
Island Map (proof):
2A9F19A7-3891-4076-A751-4A9F60677AF0.jpeg

name: shunka warakin
behaviors: likes chasing geese
size: 4 foot
habitat: montana deep woods
explorers log: i was on a camping trip in the deep woods of montana when i noticed this shunka warakin stealthily sneaking around the backs of the trees at my camp! his stealthy approach made me a bit nervous. this critter looks like a bit like a hyena and is known to steal peoples dogs in the middle of the night. thankfully this one has an excellent temperament, does not steal dogs and enjoys roasted marshmallows.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Screenshot:
ice gorgon.jpg

Name: Frost Gorgon
Behaviors: ice petrification, expert camouflage, food hoarding
Size: unknown [estimates between 4" and 10"]
Habitat: snow covered forests, flat terrain and ample food sources
Expedition Notes: I thought I spotted the gorgon, but found only popsicles. Redd said these glasses would protect me, but even then the fog is so dense and I can't keep any fires lit for long. I must be exhausted, it feels like the animal sculptures near camp are watching me. My head feels heavy... I'll just have a quick nap.

proof.jpg

3AFE14EA-C1CD-42D1-8A48-EC735B4AF8DF.jpeg
Name: The Dear Hungry Deer
Behaviors: Kind, friendly, always willing to share
Size: 5 feet 8 inches
Habitat: Wherever there are snacks

Expedition Notes: I was riding my bike one afternoon when I came upon a trail of marshmallows leading into The Autumn Wood. Curious, I followed the trail, picking up the marshmallows one by one and placing them in my backpack. Eventually I came across a campsite, and found a distressed little deer crying out for his lost… marshmallows! I approached with caution so as not to frighten him, and reunited him with his long lost snack. He was so grateful that he invited me to join him and his bug friends, and together we toasted the marshmallows around a campfire and told each other stories well into the night.

My island map:
3D48F1FD-C4BE-4F4B-8E48-C9618470CD8E.jpeg

465BE69E-A0BF-4F23-93B6-955F87A616D6.jpeg

Name: Cranston the lazy gatekeeper
Behaviours: easily startled and and scared of large butterflies, but very kind.
Size: 6’8
Habitat: the dark woodland temple’s gates

🌿

Expedition Notes:
the path through the dense, deep woodland was a very tricky task to trek through. plants sprouted from all around and I cam across butterflies, beetles and other bugs. the large woodland temple where Cranston is found was very hard to reach, and I didn’t consider this so I ran out of food halfway. Though Cranston was very friendly and kind to me also he offered me some delicious forest berries! He was worth walking the trek to meet such a gentle and kind creature!

753BBB16-E2D4-4B36-A77F-77DC973FC7F5.jpeg

Last edited:
cryptid.jpg

Name: Wishing Well Lady
Behaviours: makes very loud sounds, acts violet
Size: small, around 30 cm tall
Habitat: near abandoned wishing wells

Expedition notes:
During my cycling trip, as the sky went dark, I.. kind of lost my way, didn't know where I was going, but decided to just follow the path ahead. I started hearing someone's voice and, thinking I could ask that person for the way back, I immediately started going towards it. As I approached closer the voice was starting to get extremely loud and at the loudest spot there was an abandoned wishing well with a little squirrel like creature in a white dress next to it making all sorts of loud sounds seemingly at the well - she was very absorbed in it, as if she was haunting the wishing well, that's also why she didn't notice me. I left very soon, because her voice was unbearably loud.
I do not recommend coming in contact with this creature, seeing how violent she was acting, her reaction to humans could be very aggressive.

👻

map.jpg

Thanks for your submission! You're missing your screenshot of your map. You can go ahead and edit your post, so please ping me when you've added it in!
View attachment 390775
Name: Cranston the lazy gatekeeper
Behaviours: easily startled and and scared of large butterflies, but very kind.
Size: 6’8
Habitat: the dark woodland temple’s gates

🌿

Expedition Notes:
the path through the dense, deep woodland was a very tricky task to trek through. plants sprouted from all around and I cam across butterflies, beetles and other bugs. the large woodland temple where Cranston is found was very hard to reach, and I didn’t consider this so I ran out of food halfway. Though Cranston was very friendly and kind to me also he offered me some delicious forest berries! He was worth walking the trek to meet such a gentle and kind creature!

ive added in the map! Thanks

Screenshot:
E8slV6PVUAQIs8x.jpeg

Name: Sheep of Paradise
Behaviors: Flamboyant and proud, like a peacock
Size: 4ft
Habitat: Fashion Jungle
Expedition Notes:
I've come across many fabulous creatures in the woods, from all sizes and colors. But when I came across this beautiful creature I thought it was supposed to be a Bird of Paradise, how wrong I was. Never did I ever see someone combine such extreme, clashing colors (yellow and pink), while somehow making them natural and elegant. This Sheep of Paradise is rare, sweet, colorful and confident. Don't forget to ask for fashion advice if you're ever lucky enough to encounter her. But beware, she's not afraid to give her brutally honest opinion.

Island Map (proof):
E8slV6SVgAEkSAW.jpeg

Back