• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Describe the person you're currently crushing on/in love with

ManzarekMorrison

The Monk who Bought Lunch
Bells
Red Christmas Stocking
Feel free to describe your current crush or significant other here. It can be a huge movie star, a obscure musician, or someone you know irl. Please don't talk about people that use TBT. I'd feel secondhand embarrassment if my crush saw me typing about them myself.

I'll go first.
He's really just...an extremely chill guy. Almost too chill. The way he speaks just makes me so happy. The things he does. He's the reason why I'm so into berserk and am getting more into Avenged Sevenfold. Honestly, when I first met the guy, I thought he would be a coward. I'm happy that I was wrong. I don't really know why or how I got into this guy so quickly, but I'm glad I did. He's sort of my rainbow in the rain. His presence just makes me so happy. He really doesn't look all that interesting, being your typical perm boy persona with all of the obnoxiousness taken out, and I love it that way. I think I'm quite mid myself. I think it could work out, but only if we lived closer, even though he only lives a county away.
Though I do love this guy, of course there are also things not to love. I'm not so in love with him that I can't see the wrongs. This guy leaves me on read constantly and it drives me crazy!!!!!!! Stop it, stupid!!!!! I can't send memes to him, that signifies that I'm giving up in the friendship!!! Grrr!!! If only we were a thing, then it would be suitable to send those stupid frog love memes I keep seeing on my feed!!!! Also, I wish he could be more honest with me on his own time. I have to ask him straight up to get some sort of truth out, and even when he does confess it, it feels like he's lying. Now, this is the part where a side of my head goes "How do you know if he's lying? Do you want him to say 'I really hate you in all aspects'? Is that what you're trying to get out of this?" Man, Pat Benatar was right, sometimes love IS a battlefield, except, I feel like It's my team vs my team. Weird.
This man really never uses figurative language. He says what he means, and sometimes it can confuse me due to all of the people that use figurative language with me. Is he being like "Yeah, I'll totally do that! ☺", or is he being like "Yeah, I'll tooootttaaalllllyyyy do that :rolleyes:" dang, trust issues bell is going off!
I feel less closeness to the statement that I made at the beginning of this friendship, which was "I'm gonna make this my guy." You see, the whole "If you love them, let them go" thing is kicking in now, and I just want to make the guy happy. If he wants to leave me in the dust, then just do it, man. I don't want to drag him down to the abyss. That's not a cool move. I've done it before in the past and I fear of doing it again.
I sort of love how I can see the terrible in everyone that I like. Even old significant others (Well, except one.) it gets me out of the trance that not everyone is perfect, even the people you perceive as such at first glance.

She’s honestly the sweetest person I’ve ever met, like seriously. She’s giving off major Mother Teresa vibes… but I will likely never see her again so there’s that. We were on very good terms and we were cool. She just vanished. I still think about her.

Back