• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Create a Fakémon [Pokémon Week]

Pok?mon Name: Coalite
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Rock/Fairy
Ability: Pressure
Region: Sinnoh
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): ghost/spirit
Description: Coalite are born from chunks of coal buried deep within underground tunnels and mines. The gems on their head are formed from the earth's pressure. Coalite are known to provide comfort to weary underground adventurers or miners looking for their way out.

Drawing:
iZc4FEs.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Chirpie
Types: Fairy/flying type
Ability: sleepy sing
Region: Kanto
[Based on a singing bird
Description: a pink and purple bird who likes to sing.

Here’s my drawing:

E5876D10-90D0-42FF-A3E1-969FF54F6013.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drawing post edited

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Cyrees
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Water/Fairy
Ability: Sturdy
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Alpaca
Description: He is based of Reese and Cyrus from AC:NL. They try to sell you stuff all the time.

Maybe I'll post a picture later, I can't really draw.

Pok?mon Name: Sweetums
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Fighting
Ability: Scrappy
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Rabbit
Description: Sweetums is a fighting type Pokemon and wears a bandanna on its head. It is furry and typically white/brown in color. It is found mostly in warm areas with tall grass. Sweetums has a short temper and will attack if provoked.

2u6k46w.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Twin Rascals
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Ground
Ability: Shadow Tag
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Raccoons
Description: Great in capturing and prevents opposing Pokemon from escaping. They can also steal other pokemons ability.
rascals.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Puppette
Types: Ghost/Fairy
Ability: Levitate
Region: Kalos
Based on: Puppet/Spirit
Description: Puppette is a shy spirit that comes from the love a puppeteer has for their puppets, they tends to hide from people when they come near but once you gain their trust they can become a great friend. {I suck at descriptions lol}

Ygm6j87.png

My Pokemon Entry!

Pok?mon Name: Issichu
Types: Water & Electric
Ability: Contrary
Region: Unova
Based on: Mouse
Description: Issichu is a mythical Pokemon from the Unova Region. It was actually a regular pikachu that was submerged beneath water until evolving into this mysterious form. Not much is known of it, it is only heard of in legends. It likes to short circut electrical systems across Castelia City.

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Buna?ri (genderless)
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Fairy, Grass
Ability: Lunar Stream (offense), Star Song (healing)
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Rabbit, Fairy
Description:

GENERAL: Buna?ri thrive in thick, dark forests in the trees. They're difficult to find because of this, as they're very isolated and peaceful creatures. They're highly associated with romance and peace.

DISCOVERY: This Pokemon was accidentally discovered first by a girl named Nicole, after she was forced to hide high up in a tree in a forest in the Kalos region while being chased by bullies as a little girl. Seeing her in a panic, they soothe her with a melody sung by the stars (Star Song) after the gang disappears. One Buna?ri stuck with her, and despite her favoring water Pokemon in battles, she always has Buna?ri flying by her side as a healer and best friend.

AIDING TRAVELERS: Buna?ri have grown more fond of humans over time. If they spot someone traveling in their woods in a peaceful manner (especially if they're lost), they will cluster together to light a path with their glowing fur, and sing to them to assure them that they're safe. This is why many people say "Take the singing path" to anyone traveling bound to other towns through thick forests.

FOR ROMANCE: Buna?ri are also known to weave flowers from the trees they thrive in, so you may spot some with different flowers on their heads! This is also why men and women who are interested in confessing their love or even proposing seek out Buna?ri; they sing a melody while giving the loved one a flower crown. Plus, they're literally as rare as diamonds!

OFFENSE: Buna?ri draw energy from the moon for Lunar Stream with its antennae-- each phase of the moon has different effects, and a full moon results in the strongest possible offensive strike, with a high chance of critical hits. Buna?ri prefer not to be offensive at all due to their amiable nature, unless they're protecting another, so trainors rarely use them in battle.

Sketch23511851%20resize_zpsvysfvjuy.png

BUNAIRI AND TRAINER* NICOLE

Sketch213224820_zpsmzaarf69.png

BUNAIRI IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Bunbellina (bun-bell-lina)
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Grass/fairy
Ability: Run away, Flower frenzy (attack)
Region: Johto
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Thumbelina, bunnies, nature c:
Description: Despite its short stature, standing less than 5 inches tall, Bunbellina always tries to bring its best to the battle. That's not to say its the most courageous pokemon ever, as it commonly covers its face with its enormous lop ears when scared. However, due to its timid nature Bunbellina is a pokemon hard to befriend, meaning those that do manage to train it are guaranteed it will have their back, no matter the circumstances.
Its leaf-like wings are quite frail and mostly used for show than actual flying. Along with its rose-shaped tail and attack ability, these attributes of Bunbellina are the reasons many trainers cite it can "grow entire forests within a day." This is just mere speculation, as Bunbellinas hold no growing ability, much less one that can grow a forest. But they are avid fans of nature, and can sometimes be found sitting and chattering next to flowers as if they were friends.
LS89ulD.png

A9F21B6D-2B20-4ADC-A752-56494C6E90C7.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Lupelle
Types: Fairy/Ghost
Ability: Blackhole (attracts all objects held by other pokemon in battle and uses them for itself)
Based on: Bunny + space
Description: This mythical Pokemon?s existence is mostly unknown to the majority of humanity and Pokemon, it?s only heard of in storybooks and tales told to children. Spending it?s time in outer space binking from one star to the next, you may catch a glimpse of something out there as you see the stars twinkle and dazzle​

Pok?mon Name: Taddrop
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Electric/Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Tadpole
Description: Taddrop, the shy tadpole, is an electric/water-type pokemon. Taddrop will run away at the earliest sign of danger. If cornered, Taddrop will send of warning sparks.

pAhvl5o.png

If only I had posted earlier, I could have been part of the bunny train |D

Pok?mon Name: Bunshine (I'm terrible at names, okay?! ;_; )
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Normal/Fairy
Ability: Cute Charm/Fur Coat
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Angora Rabbit
Description: Bunshine are timid Pokemon, but once bonded with their trainers, become very loyal and affectionate. Their attack stats are quite weak, however their super thick fur offers them great protection, making them a physical tank. There are 10 known colours of Bunshine, all with glittering fur. It's dazzling, super soft coat makes it's wool a popular fashion material and there are many Bunshine farms in rural Kalos.

L0DAdvS.png

Pok?mon Name: Vermingo
Types: Poison Psychic
Ability: Healer
Based on: Flamingo, Witch Doctors and Plague Doctors
Description: Despite being a poison type Vermingo has a tendency to carry around Pecha Berries in order to tend to ill people and Pokemon. The beads around its neck are actually feathers, which unfirl to reveal a pattern that can leave foes captivated.

jb7j9w.jpg

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Holilamb
Types: Grass/Fire
Ability: Evergreen; resistance to ice-type moves.
Region: native to Sinnoh, but have been found in other cold areas like Iccirus city in Unova and Snowbelle city in Kalos.
Based on: church candles, holiday decor, and lambs
Description: Holilambs are rare in occurrence but are seen more frequently during the winter and holiday season, where they love helping out in lighting candles and decorating trees. Every eve of December 24th, they hum a special song that lulls anyone who hears them to sleep. The candle on their head holds their spirit and should never be taken away from them.

The first sighting of this Pokemon was in Hearthome city's foreign building, where a wild Holilamb was seen to light the candles by the altar.

GW3JDL9.png

uU0pgKE.jpg

mmm i was too lazy to color but have my first drafts :')

FBUvi6W.png

also, a non-retro pixel version of the one above. :0 (i tried to make the first one retro-ish but i dont think it worked jkdsfs)

Last edited:

Pok?mon Name: Alpacuhorn
Types (Fighting, Fire/Psychic, etc): Normal/Steel
Ability: Stand Tough (When Fak?mon?s HP is at or below 50% nullifies bonus damage from all supereffective attacks)
Region: Johto
Based on (cat, mouse, candle, etc): Alpaca/Guinea Pig hybrid with horns
Description: A very shy Fak?mon that prefers to stay with a small group of its own kind while grazing in open grassy areas. When fearing for it?s well-being it is not afraid to attack with it?s adamantium-like horns that can tear through just about anything. Tricky to tame, but once a trainer has forged a close bond with an Alpacuhorn it?s an extremely loyal Fak?mon that will never let you down.

dcsqcpr-4c37100d-1c59-4376-a685-3ee11e37e17e.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Harvestiny
Types: Bug/Dark
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Region: Some area beyond the Kalosan mountain range. Kh?ren, I guess.
Based on: Phalangium opilio, a species of Harvestmen and one of the Daddy Longlegs.
Description: Despite their appearance, Harvestiny are rather harmless to humans; the largest documented Harvestiny standing at a whopping six inches tall. The scythes on their forelimbs are dull at birth and slowly get sharper as they age, but they never get sharp enough to pierce human skin. A solitary species, they can often be seen hunting soft-bodied Pok?mon such as baby Rattata or Scatterbug and nest in dark, dry places. It is not uncommon for homeowners to keep at least one in their basements to keep out pests.
Originally native to the landlocked-yet-remote region of Kh?ren, they've stowed away in trading caravans and vessels in the past and spread all throughout the world, in nearly every region but Alola.

I wish I could've drawn it better but I waited until the last minute like the procrastinator I am.

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Vanillcle
Types: Ice
Ability: Ice Body, Snow Warning or Weak Armor
Region: Alola
Based on: Ice Cream Truck, and the Vanillite evolution line
Description: When multiple Vanillish come into contact with an ice stone, they combine and evolve into Vanillcle. Due to its massive weight, it finds levitating to be a struggle. Instead, it gains mechanical like limbs that allow it to move at vigorous speeds. Its numerous heads are known to be short-minded and behave individually, acting upon each others' own will. If one is upset, it will release bitter cold fumes that may cause hypothermia to any nearby Pok?mon.

Despite its shortcomings, this Pok?mon can create crystal clear sculptures of objects it admires with fresh water it has stored. By using any one of its several mouths', it can temper and mould it with care. It can create status curing remedies if it sees a Pok?mon in trouble. If it's bond with a trainer is strong, it will gift that trainer it's most prized sculptures, often in the shape of treats. These sculptures are treasured in Alola and are a favourite among kids.

5Pa7xqN.png

Last edited:
Pok?mon Name: Vermingo
Types: Poison Psychic
Ability: Healer
Based on: Flamingo, Witch Doctors and Plague Doctors
Description: Despite being a poison type Vermingo has a tendency to carry around Pecha Berries in order to tend to ill people and Pokemon. The beads around its neck are actually feathers, which unfirl to reveal a pattern that can leave foes captivated.

jb7j9w.jpg

this seriously reminds me of oda's earlier more toriyama-influenced quirky designs

Back