• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Create a Fakémon [Pokémon Week]

Pok?mon Name: Fluttony (Fly or Flutter + Gluttony)
Types: Bug/Poison
Ability: Corrosion/Suction Cups
Region: Unova
Based on: Flies, and how they eat
Description: Fluttony, the Liquid Diet Pok?mon. When Fluttony lands on something, it uses tiny hairs on its legs to discern the taste of whatever they touch. If it likes what it tastes, Fluttony secretes a glue-like substance from hairy pads on its feet to stick itself onto its target, be it an object or Pok?mon, and it can use its claws to attach to fur. From there, it can expel an acidic, poisonous mixture of saliva and digestive fluids from its mouth to dissolve even the hardiest substance so that it may consume it.

Fluttony can be seen rubbing their forelegs together; this indicates that it has either recently eaten and is cleaning itself, or that it has seen something that has piqued its interest. A surefire way to tell if it has eaten recently is if it is rubbing its belly.

Itself evolving from Consumaggot, a Fluttony who ingests a substantial amount of food will eventually evolve into a Gourmeander.

2XSP5IL.png

Disclaimer: Sorry if it seems a bit lackluster. I had the idea in mind but I'm not good at art so it was kind of difficult to make a fly look chubby or to get all the proportions right. But hey, it's kind of like how Ekans is just a purple snake. I tried to tie it together with the hand rubbing and belly rubbing. Hopefully you get what I was going for.

----------------------------------

Also, just because I had fun making Fluttony and found inspiration while coming up with the idea, here are its pre-evolution, Consumaggot, and its evolution, Gourmeander. I know they won't be judged, I just wanted to include them anyway.

Pok?mon Name: Consumaggot (Consume + Maggot)
Types: Bug
Ability: Schooling/Gluttony
Based on: Maggots
Description: Consumaggot, the Hungry Maggot Pok?mon. Consumaggot tend to be found in large groups, consuming whatever they can, including but not limited to garbage and decaying flesh. Despite their unsavory diets, Consumaggot are loved by detectives and doctors. Detectives can discern a lot from the presence of Consumaggot on a corpse. Doctors, meanwhile, can use a group of Consumaggot to help heal the wounds of people and Pok?mon. Some fishermen swear by the supereffectiveness of using Consumaggot as bait, but this is strictly prohibited and anyone caught doing so will face stiff consequences.

Pok?mon Name: Gourmeander (Gourmand + Meander)
Types: Bug/Poison
Ability: Truant/Thick Fat
Based on: Flies and how they eat
Description: Gourmeander, the Heavy Eater Pok?mon. Gourmeander has an insatiable hunger and is constantly on the hunt for food. Unable to fly long distances due to how much it has eaten, Gourmeander's legs have gained extraordinary strength and it uses them to crawl along the ground. If it goes too long without eating, it will stop moving and quickly starve. It bludgeons its prey with its elephant trunk-like proboscis so that it can melt and consume its prey at its leisure.

Last edited:
4hHnBvgl.jpg

Pok?mon Name: Venoon
Type: Poison
Ability: Poison fang
Based on: raccoon
Description: A pink, violet and white pok?mon with razor-sharp fur. It can excrete venom from its claws and fangs. When it is frightened, a weak toxin is excreted from its body and builds up on its fur. Though unsocial to humans, it typically likes to live near cities to scavenger at night. Although, sometimes one can find a more audacious venoon stealing from marketplaces during daylight.

Pok?mon Name: Fakey
Types: Ghost/Second type varies
Ability: Terror - The opposing pokemon is grabbed which lowers attack and has a chance of paralysis
Region: Kanto
Based on: Pok?balls, Dark Souls mimics
Description: Fakeys are a mimic pok?mon that look exactly like various pok?balls from the outside. With their ghostly arms that come through their hinges, it has been discovered that they are pok?balls possessed by formerly abandoned pok?mon. Most Fakeys will be wary of anyone trying to catch them, still holding on to the memory of their former trainer.

P7OAjtw.png

WsqohtD.png

Lnz7AJn.png

ok, but now you have to draw the typings for every other ball with psychic clearly being used for the master ball as a nod to how op a typing it was in gen1... plus purple

Pok?mon Name: Floreye
Types:Grass/Psychic
Ability:Keen Eye
Region:Alola
Based on: Flower, Eyeball
Description: Floreye, the Perception Pok?mon. It is said that this Pok?mon has a "sixth sense" because it never blinks. Floreye's perception is so great that it can see through other worlds. Floreye are said to contain knowledge that should never be known.

ggbpib7.png

Last edited:
ok, but now you have to draw the typings for every other ball with psychic clearly being used for the master ball as a nod to how op a typing it was in gen1... plus purple

^each and everyone including event balls and such.

i added types really late on a whim last night but i actually thought about it after while i was in bed and decided types were based on the pokemon they were before, not the ball themselves

^each and everyone including event balls and such.

told u to leave me alone

Luna Moonbug
I don't think so, mine disappeared when I changed my collectibles.

I can confirm this as well, it is not longer in my inventory. Makes sense why they would get rid of it though.

Wait so did they choose the winners? Why are peoples raffle tickets disappearing?

Wait so did they choose the winners? Why are peoples raffle tickets disappearing?

They definitely chose the winners (4 of them to be exact) and the tickets are disappearing because there is no point of keeping them around since the raffle is over.

I don't really understand.. I never got a raffle ticket, even though I created a Fak?mon and even wrote a description.. :(

I don't really understand.. I never got a raffle ticket, even though I created a Fak?mon and even wrote a description.. :(

So, the actual raffle ticket item was an additional entry method you could purchase in the Shop anytime during the week. Separately from that, your name was included in the raffle for the drawing and writing entries. We don't send out actual 'tickets' for those though, it's all done behind the scenes. :)

Back