• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ✖︎ Creamyy's Amiibo Cycling // Amiibo card requests. [ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have rory? (i had him in my town a while ago and he dosen't show up at Main Street anymore so i'm about 99% sure he can move in again) (i think he is tier 5 but what is tbt, i haven't been on in a while)

Last edited:
do you have rory? (i had him in my town a while ago and he dosen't show up at Main Street anymore so i'm about 99% sure he can move in again) (i think he is tier 5 but what is tbt, i haven't been on in a while)

It's Bell Tree Forums cash.

The amount you have is under your currency and your avatar when you reply in a thread.

Hi :3 Could I get Sylvana? And then Vivian? (both welcome amiibo, so 60 btb total right?)
I have my whole 2nd town covered in patterns, so it only takes me 1 plot reset and the character is in ^-^

Im available for the next 10 hours, I can pay now for both if you want? I use mobile, so paying bells can take a while and I prefer to send them before and not during/right before trading.

Hi! I'd like Francine. She's in Tier 2, which means she's 50 TBT. Please contact me when you're ready!

May I please get Cube, hes T5, so free~ (Unfortunately, hes priceless to me!!!)

If you have a Bea, may I have her, please? She's a WA, 30tbt. :)

Do you happen to have Tybalt? If so I'd love him~

Hi if you have merengue I would love to have her :) She's teir 1 so it would be 75tbt

Hi.... Do you have Rod, the Jock Mouse from Tier 5? If so, may I please request him?

Thanks in advance!

If you have Celia, could I have her? According to the guide you're using, she's 15 tbt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back