• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Amiibo Cycling

UnderWish

Bells
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (59) +
Note that I'm not too active on The Bell Tree Forums so I'll most likely be looking for In-Game Bells or Nook Miles Tickets. As such I'm also not aware of the usual prices for villagers here on the forums.

I have around half of all villagers' Amiibo Cards. They're listed here

It can take me 15 minutes to an hour to cycle a villager out, so please be patient with me. If you're interested in my services please contact me via Discord for the quickest responses.

My Discord is Wish System#3238

Prices are based on the following list here

My prices are haggle-able.

T1 Villagers : 8-10m Bells+ / 80-100 NMT+
T2 Villagers: 4-8m Bells+ / 40-80 NMT
T3 Villagers: 3-4m Bells+ / 30-40 NMT
Everything else is 2m-3m bells or 20-30 NMTs. I will likely not accept less than 20NMT in value for a villager, as that isn't worth my time.

Also taking stacks of Materials
1 Gold Nugget = 1 NMT
10 Cherry Blossom Petals/Maple Leaves/Snowflakes/Summer Shells = 10 NMT
30 Wood, Iron Nuggets, or Stone = 5+ NMT Per Stack depending on the market.
30 Clay, Hardwood or Softwood = 2-3 NMT

Mixed Payment is available.
List all forms of payment in the following form.

If you're going to request my services please fill out this form:
Villager Name:
Payment Offer:

Example:
Villager Name: Kid Cat
Payment Offer: 20 NMT + 10 Gold Nuggets + 2 Stacks of Wood = 40 NMT

This is for a future cycle, and I was hoping to get an estimate.
Villager name: Bob
Payment offer: 30 softwood, 30 hardwood, 30 wood, 30 stone, 30 clay, 10 NMT

Note that I'm not too active on The Bell Tree Forums so I'll most likely be looking for In-Game Bells or Nook Miles Tickets. As such I'm also not aware of the usual prices for villagers here on the forums.

I have around half of all villagers' Amiibo Cards. They're listed here

It can take me 15 minutes to an hour to cycle a villager out, so please be patient with me. If you're interested in my services please contact me via Discord for the quickest responses.

My Discord is Wish System#3238

Prices are based on the following list here

My prices are haggle-able.

T1 Villagers : 8-10m Bells+ / 80-100 NMT+
T2 Villagers: 4-8m Bells+ / 40-80 NMT
T3 Villagers: 3-4m Bells+ / 30-40 NMT
Everything else is 2m-3m bells or 20-30 NMTs. I will likely not accept less than 20NMT in value for a villager, as that isn't worth my time.

Also taking stacks of Materials
1 Gold Nugget = 1 NMT
10 Cherry Blossom Petals/Maple Leaves/Snowflakes/Summer Shells = 10 NMT
30 Wood, Iron Nuggets, or Stone = 5+ NMT Per Stack depending on the market.
30 Clay, Hardwood or Softwood = 2-3 NMT

Mixed Payment is available.
List all forms of payment in the following form.

If you're going to request my services please fill out this form:
Villager Name:
Payment Offer:

Example:
Villager Name: Kid Cat
Payment Offer: 20 NMT + 10 Gold Nuggets + 2 Stacks of Wood = 40 NMT
Villager Name: Ruby
Payment Offer: 5 NMT + 50 Cherry-Blossom Petals

This is for a future cycle, and I was hoping to get an estimate.
Villager name: Bob
Payment offer: 30 softwood, 30 hardwood, 30 wood, 30 stone, 30 clay, 10 NMT

I'd be happy to do this- sorry for the late response. As I said I don't check The Belltree very often!
You'd get faster response times reaching me on discord (as posted in my first post)

Please contact me (either here or via discord) with times that're best to contact you for the villager and/or when you have an empty plot and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Villager Name: Ruby
Payment Offer: 5 NMT + 50 Cherry-Blossom Petals

I can do that! ^^ Please contact me (either here or via discord) with times that're best to contact you for the villager and/or when you have an empty plot and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Villager Name: sylvana!!
Payment Offer: 10 NMT + 5 stacks iron nuggets + 20 cherry blossom petals? <3

Hi, I am available all day today Sunday 31 May or Weekday evenings 5 pm - midnight (GMT). I can pick up as soon as she is available.

Villager Name: Aurora
Payment offer: 10 cherry blossom petals + 1 stack of wood and 1 stack of iron nuggets = 20 NMT

Villager Name: Roald
Payment Offer: 20 cherry blossom petals, and 2 stacks of wood

I'd be happy to do this- sorry for the late response. As I said I don't check The Belltree very often!
You'd get faster response times reaching me on discord (as posted in my first post)

Please contact me (either here or via discord) with times that're best to contact you for the villager and/or when you have an empty plot and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

I can do that! ^^ Please contact me (either here or via discord) with times that're best to contact you for the villager and/or when you have an empty plot and I'll get to you as soon as possible.
Thanks so much!! I'll be free all day today and I'll have a plot open in about 15 min. :)

Villager Name: Maple
Payment offer: 30 cherry blossom petals, 60 stone, 60 wood, 30 softwood, 30 hardwood

Back