• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ARLEQUIN Amiibo cycling (temp. closed)

AutomationAir

Bells
Switch
5640-0818-9209
Feedback
100% (166) +
~ARLEQUIN AMIIBO CYCLING~
Currently: OFFLINE

Hi everyone - I’ve decided to temporarily stop accepting requests due to the sheer amount of time this is taking. I’m not getting anything else done in game that I want due to it, unfortunately. I’m still going to fulfill all the requests in this thread before this point, and I thank you all immensely for trusting me! I just need a break to figure out how to best do this without sacrificing too much of my time and sanity.

I appreciate you all and am super happy to help! I just need some time.

Since I have access to a full set of Amiibo and a nice second island, I figured I'd use it for cycling to help some of you get your dreamies! Payment is accepted in TBT/NMT/IGB, though I might also entertain trades depending on what you have to offer. NOTE: Current exchange is 100,000 IGB per TBT/NMT.

Tier prices will be based on the following thread. Please refer to this list when requesting.

Please note that it can take 30-45 minutes to have a villager ready to move out. Once the process has begun, please make sure you have an open plot on your island. I will also offer a waiting list if you don't like to TT to get a plot open, in this case you message me once you are ready and I will start the process of getting you your villager. Given that this is taking up more of my time than I anticipated, I am limiting myself to four villagers per day. I will be keeping tabs in the queue list along with the status. If you have a plot open today, check and see if there is an open queue slot. If you want to request pickup a certain day, let me know in the notes and I will add you to the top of the queue on that day.

ONCE A VILLAGER IS READY: You have 45 minuted to pick them up. After this time, they move to currently available for anyone to have or become voided.

You may request more than one villager, but based on other requests, they might come to you out-of-order (remember, I can only have one of each villager on the island at a time).

For currently available villagers, I will hold them for a period of one week. After that time, they will be up for grabs again. If, after that time, they're still available and you have a plot ready, you can still get the discounted cost. If they have been taken by someone else, they will be full price.

Feel free to message me with questions at any time!

Queue:
1. Bazzlin - Dobie
2. Alannah20 - Static

Wait list:
Dando - Baabara
mightyenites - Cherry
seularin - Katt
Afypnisi - Daisy
nintendoanna - Cookie
Manon_Despoina - Dotty

Current Available Villagers (25% off!):
Diana - 75 TBT/NMT

S-TIER: 100 TBT/NMT
A-TIER: 55 TBT/NMT
B-TIER: 35 TBT/NMT
C-TIER: 15 TBT/NMT
D-TIER/UNTIERED: 10 TBT/NMT

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name:
Island:
Villager(s):
Payment method:
Plot open?:
Other notes:

Last edited:
REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Kelsey
Island: Borahae
Villager(s): Henry
Payment method: TBT (15, if I read it right?)
Plot open?: Not yet.
Other notes: May I be placed on the waiting list?

𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼:
𝙸𝚗-𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝
𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛: 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚘
𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚍: 𝟷𝟶 𝙽𝙼𝚃𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍/𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋
𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗? 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋 𝚘𝚞𝚝; 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 :>

In-game name: Felix
Island: Andromeda
Villager(s): Antonio
Payment method: 15 NMT
Plot open?: Yes

Other notes: I’ll only have the open plot for another 16 hours but I’m willing to come get him at any point

REQUEST FORM:
In-game Name: Dando
Island Name: Is-lando
Villager: Baabara
Payment: 10 tbt
Plot open: not yet (I'll let you know)

in game name Louise

island Aloa
villager Raymond
You cannot get Raymond as an amiibo (or any other new character) and if you could he would be S tier so would be 100NMT x

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Aeryn
Island: Daguerreo
Villager(s): Drago
Payment method: NMT and/or IGB (10 NMT?)
Plot open?: Not yet, but can get one open
Other notes: Once you're online, could you put me on a waiting list in case I don't have a plot opened up right away?

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Kelsey
Island: Borahae
Villager(s): Henry
Payment method: TBT (15, if I read it right?)
Plot open?: Not yet.
Other notes: May I be placed on the waiting list?

Hi! You are currently on the waiting list. Please DM me when you have a plot ready and I'll begin the process of getting Henry ready to go! 15 TBT is correct.
Post automatically merged:

I realized you're not online now so I'm withdrawing for the moment as I'm very tired.
Sorry about that! When you get up if you're still interested please let me know.

𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼:
𝙸𝚗-𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝
𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛: 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚘
𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚍: 𝟷𝟶 𝙽𝙼𝚃𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍/𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋
𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗? 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋 𝚘𝚞𝚝; 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 :>
Hiya! Thank you for the offer for Sherb - however I think he should go to someone who wants him more, since I already have him on my main island. He should be fairly easy to rehome, but if you want to get him out quickly, I can work on opening a plot for him.

In-game name: Felix
Island: Andromeda
Villager(s): Antonio

Other notes: I’ll only have the open plot for another 16 hours but I’m willing to come get him at any point
Hello! You are next up on my queue. I should have him ready in about 30-45 minutes and will DM you once I do.

in game name Louise

island Aloa
villager Raymond
As someone else stated, Raymond does not have an Amiibo, and he would be much more than 15 NMT. Sorry I can't help!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game Name: Dando
Island Name: Is-lando
Villager: Baabara
Payment: 10 tbt
Plot open: not yet (I'll let you know)
Hi! I have added you to the wait list. DM me once you have an open plot and I'll begin the process of getting Baabara ready!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Aeryn
Island: Daguerreo
Villager(s): Drago
Payment method: NMT and/or IGB (10 NMT?)
Plot open?: Not yet, but can get one open
Other notes: Once you're online, could you put me on a waiting list in case I don't have a plot opened up right away?
Hi there! I have added you to my wait list. Once you have a plot open, DM me and I'll begin the process of getting Drago ready.

Last edited:
REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Angela
Island: Eventide
Villager(s): Marshal
Payment method: 75 TBT
Plot open?: Not yet, currently dealing with a particularly stubborn villager >:/

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Angela
Island: Eventide
Villager(s): Marshal
Payment method: 75 TBT
Plot open?: Not yet, currently dealing with a particularly stubborn villager >:/
Hi there! I will reserve Marshal for you for a period of one week. After that, he'll be open again for anyone to take. If, after that time, you still want him, if he's on the available list he'll be 75 TBT, otherwise he'll be a full 100.

In-game name: Camel
Island: Mordor
Villager(s): Cranston (C Tier)
Payment method: 15 TBT
Plot open?: I've got a villager ready to move out and could have a plot today or tomorrow!

In-game name: Camel
Island: Mordor
Villager(s): Cranston (C Tier)
Payment method: 15 TBT
Plot open?: I've got a villager ready to move out and could have a plot today or tomorrow!
Hi there! I am available either day for transfer. DM me when your plot is open and I'll start the process of getting him to you!

Good morning, I am online! Fulfillment might be a little delayed until after 5pm Central time, but I'm happy to get started.

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Violet
Island: Scalpay
Villager(s): Kabuki
Payment method: 35 TBT
Plot open?: a villager is in boxes right now and I will skip a day once you are ready to make sure my plot is open.
Other notes: my time zone is CEST, current time 5:11pm just for the sake of not missing each other

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Violet
Island: Scalpay
Villager(s): Kabuki
Payment method: 35 TBT
Plot open?: a villager is in boxes right now and I will skip a day once you are ready to make sure my plot is open.
Other notes: my time zone is CEST, current time 5:11pm just for the sake of not missing each other

Hi there! I have a phone conference but I can have him ready to go in approximately 2 hours. If this timing works for you then I will go ahead and get him ready once I'm done with my call!

Hi there! I have a phone conference but I can have him ready to go in approximately 2 hours. If this timing works for you then I will go ahead and get him ready once I'm done with my call!
Lovely! Thanks a bunch :) I'll check back in in two hours.

In-game name: AtomicNyx
Island: Isla Luna
Villager(s): Olivia and Wolfgang
Payment method: (15 NMT for Olivia) (25 TBT and remaining 10 NMT for Wolfgang if that's okay?)
Plot open?: Currently have a villager in boxes but could TT to get them out as soon as either one is ready :) would have to TT to get a free plot for the other.
Other notes: going to bed soon but will be back online by 12pm pst, maybe a bit earlier, and should be free all day after that ♡

Edit: I added Wolfgang to my original post ^.^

Last edited:
Back