Selling ✖︎ Creamyy's Amiibo Cycling // Amiibo card requests. [ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
could I get sprinkle? :) I was looking for her bc peggy is about to move and if I don't fill the space soon, i'll get a random and I thought getting a dreamie now would work

oh darn, no welcome amiibo cards? :( i like a good majority of them and in need of a new one haha

oh darn, no welcome amiibo cards? :( i like a good majority of them and in need of a new one haha

oops. haven't updated this thread and the rules in a long time. but I do have the welcome amiibo villagers now.

Yes, I can get him for you :)

i would love that! what tier would he fall under? also would it be alright if i went to his rv real quick before haha

Last edited:
i would love that! what tier would he fall under? also would it be alright if i went to his rv real quick before haha

I honestly have no idea what tier welcome amiibo villagers would fall under so I'm just giving them for 30tbt. And yeah, I can have him in his rv as well

I honestly have no idea what tier welcome amiibo villagers would fall under so I'm just giving them for 30tbt. And yeah, I can have him in his rv as well

that's fine, adding fc! thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back