• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ARLEQUIN Amiibo cycling (temp. closed)

Hi everyone - I’ve decided to temporarily stop accepting requests due to the sheer amount of time this is taking. I’m not getting anything else done in game that I want due to it, unfortunately. I’m still going to fulfill all the requests in this thread before this point, and I thank you all immensely for trusting me! I just need a break to figure out how to best do this without sacrificing too much of my time and sanity.

I appreciate you all and am super happy to help! I just need some time.

In-game name: Despoina
Island: Arkadia
Villager(s): Dotty
Payment method: 15 TBT
Plot open?: Not at the moment
Other notes: May I be placed on the waiting list? :)
I feel like I missed your post before but you're on the waiting list now! Let me know when you're ready!

i probably wont be able to adopt daisy from you because the villager i want to change is the most recent villager to have moved in to my island :(

i probably wont be able to adopt daisy from you because the villager i want to change is the most recent villager to have moved in to my island :(
Aw ok. If you ever do get a slot for her I’m always happy to get her for you, though!

Hi, this is just a wait list request for Tom!
Post automatically merged:

In-game name: p.c.
Island: Viridia
Villager(s): Tom
Payment method: NMT
Plot open?: No
Other notes: waiting list

Please get me of the list. I forgot I was on this list, but I'm getting Baabara in 5 minutes. I would like Alice if possible, but don't sweat it

Back