• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ✖︎ Creamyy's Amiibo Cycling // Amiibo card requests. [ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again! I believe i have enough for Alice who is 30tbt as she's tier 3! If your available and willing for me to come and get her, could I?
If so, I just have one slight concern. My 3ds sometimes has problems connecting to other people's. I can visit some towns, but I can't visit others. This was a pre-update issue which might have been resolved in the new update but I feel I should warn you just in case.

Thanks! I hope it will work and I can get Alice!

Hello again! I believe i have enough for Alice who is 30tbt as she's tier 3! If your available and willing for me to come and get her, could I?
If so, I just have one slight concern. My 3ds sometimes has problems connecting to other people's. I can visit some towns, but I can't visit others. This was a pre-update issue which might have been resolved in the new update but I feel I should warn you just in case.

Thanks! I hope it will work and I can get Alice!

Of course. And hopefully it will want to connect with mine > <

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a bunch of new cards today including:

- Avery (T5)
- Nana (T4)
- Coco (T2)
- Alfonso (T5)
- Mathilda (T5)
- Sprinkle (T3)
- Benedict (T5)

The rest were all doubles :(

I'm very interested in adopting Beau from you, I'll just need to clear out a villager I'm holding for a friend, if that's all right? :)

Hello! I have a free villager space now and would love to try and get Alice if your ready?

Oh wow, I totally missed your visitor message and it won't let me PM you. Sorry about that. :( I'll be online for a while, so just let me know again when you're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back