correction tape or correction fluid?

correction tape or fluid?

• tape

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • fluid

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
tape by far! the fluid usually smells really bad, and it takes forever to dry. the tape is quick and non-smelly.
i call it liquid paper, so it took me a while to figure out 'what even is correction fluid?'

tape by far! the fluid usually smells really bad, and it takes forever to dry. the tape is quick and non-smelly.
i call it liquid paper, so it took me a while to figure out 'what even is correction fluid?'

different people call it differently hehe

there are tape for that? ?o

i pretty much only used white-out so ya idk.

Eh, both work. They do their job. I don't use either though, I just strike out whatever I don't need on my page.

But I used to prefer correction fluid pens instead of the correction tape back when I needed them.

Tape because if I'm bothered to correct something it's probably because I'm writing an essay exam, so there's no time to wait for fluid to dry.

I forgot that stuff existed. I just draw a single line through mistakes and keep writing.

I didnt know it existed anymore either, i figure anything important enough to cover up a mistake is being typed on a word processor...

I prefer the fluid (Tippex) although I don't really use it much.

In England, about 200 people I know have never heard about correction tape.
But we've got a correction fluid, non smelly and fast drying, it's called tipex

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot that stuff existed. I just draw a single line through mistakes and keep writing.

I didn't know until year 7! :D
How I wasted my life with lines :D

liquid i always have problems with the tape either not sticking or having to go over it a few times.

Honestly, I just scribble it out. No time for corrections!

Back