• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coordinate

If anyone has turnip prices that are 200 minimum I'd love to come over. ;v; I'm actually baffled that Reese has forsaken me for the past 2 weeks skfdksfdk.

If anybody is looking to do a last minute gold medal hammer tour, me and my partner are looking for 2 folks to join us at somepoint today (in the next 6 hours ideally) If you're interested please just let me know what time would work best for you!
Hi, I can join if you haven't filled up yet! I'm available at pretty much any time ^^

No chance with the turnips either, if someone could help, would be really appreciated

Past week has been a bit busy/stressful, so it's last minute, but I thought I'd see if anyone would be around some time today who could help me complete any of the following initiatives:
Greetings to royalty
Shark secured
Coffee to-go
Hammer time
Feed the birds (If anyone has any spare beans!)

Still no luck with the turnips, time travelled for 2 weeks, villagers are mad, anyone has good price?

Past week has been a bit busy/stressful, so it's last minute, but I thought I'd see if anyone would be around some time today who could help me complete any of the following initiatives:
Greetings to royalty
Shark secured
Coffee to-go
Hammer time
I still need to do the shark secured and the hammer tour - do you have it currently on your island?
I can help with greetings to royalty and coffee to go if you’ve got the butterfly donated and the roost

Greetings to royalty
Shark secured
Coffee to-go
Hammer time
I can help with everything

Who wants to play? I haven't done any of them yet to be honest, visiting my family but I have made time now... 😭😂

I still need to do the shark secured and the hammer tour - do you have it currently on your island?
I can help with greetings to royalty and coffee to go if you’ve got the butterfly donated and the roost
I don't have the hammer tour currently, and I don't have the butterfly or the roost. We could do the shark secured together if you want though!

I can help with everything
That would be amazing! My FC is 1521-4468-8568

Who wants to play? I haven't done any of them yet to be honest, visiting my family but I have made time now... 😭😂
If Doo and Aniko want, and if one of us has the hammer tour, maybe we could make a group of four for that? And knock out others we need as well

Does anyone need perfect fruit? I can drop off perfect peaches and apples if needed, and I have a couple of perfect pears

My friend code is
1736 - 2883 - 5001
@Aniko can I come to yours for the hammer tour and the shark please?

Back