• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coordinate

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Hey lovelies! Figured we might could use a coordination thread for those looking to get max meow/bells with this event. Feel free to chat it up here and invite! I personally would luv to coordinate the island tour with 3 others and would also like buddies for the ones we can have more than one of us in.

Hey lovelies! Figured we might could use a coordination thread for those looking to get max meow/bells with this event. Feel free to chat it up here and invite! I personally would luv to coordinate the island tour with 3 others and would also like buddies for the ones we can have more than one of us in.
I am happy to help out ☺️

Just dropping this message here. If anyone needs a hand with any of the Town Initiatives tasks, I am more than happy to help! Just give me a shout by tagging me or shoot me a PM. 😊

I have the T&T Emporium, club, police station, as well as turnips selling for high and all the perfect fruit.

(Additionally, if anyone needs a 3DS or Wii U console for Hi-Score Hijinks I can happily order them for you.)

Last edited:
I think my friends that I usually play NL with won't be around during this event, so if anyone wants to lend a hand and help me max out my currency that would be great 💜✨

i have been blessed to have no work this weekend so i have time if anyone else wants to join!
do you have Discord? if not then we could communicate through DMs. and if you find some other people to join in that would be really great!

Is anybody looking to do the tour task imminently? Me and my boyfriend will be doing it together but we need a 3 and 4!

Hello! These are the initiatives I still need to do, if anyone's interested:
Push someone into a pitfall
Catch Reese buying turnips for 200+ bells
Get one of every perfect fruit to take a photo with
Go on an island tour
And I'm happy to help with initiatives I've already done if anyone needs it!

Today I should be available from now until about 12AM EST, and my friend code is 1521-4468-8568

Heading off for a bit, but I’ll be around in a couple hours for any night owls that want to check off a few initiatives.

I have to do most of these still besides the police station one. So if there is anyone who also needs to get them done let me know and we can knock them out together.

Back