• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coordinate

Is anyone active right now to help me with the initiatives? I’ve only done the shark one and need another player for the rest 😅 I can offer some tbt in exchange for help! 🥺🙏

Thank you so much! I’m doing high score hijinks right now, how long will you be available?
I'm pretty much free anytime until closing! Working on my Picture Perfect entry but would be happy to take a break whenever. Just let me know when you're available :)

I'm pretty much free anytime until closing! Working on my Picture Perfect entry but would be happy to take a break whenever. Just let me know when you're available :)
Thank you!! Maybe in about 30 minutes? ☺️
Post automatically merged:

@Rio_ hiya! I’m all done if you’re able to help me out! If you wanna work on your project I totally understand 😋

Last edited:
Would anyone like for me to complete some last minute initiatives with you? There's only 3 hours left.

Last edited:
Thank you!! Maybe in about 30 minutes? ☺️

@Rio_ hiya! I’m all done if you’re able to help me out! If you wanna work on your project I totally understand 😋
ahhhh I didn't see the edit, I thought you were still busy ;o; If you still need help I can do it!

Would anyone like to do some last minute initiatives with me? There's only 3 hours left.
Which ones do you need? I’d be more than happy to help I need them too!

ahhhh I didn't see the edit, I thought you were still busy ;o; If you still need help I can do it!
I totally should’ve just written another message, I’m sorry! I’m available now 😋

I totally should’ve just written another message, I’m sorry! I’m available now 😋

So sorry for the delay ;o; I added you as a friend! Do you want to visit my town or yours?

No no, I did them all, I'm asking if you need any to complete.

No no, I did them all, I'm asking if you need any to complete.
Sorry about that I guess I misread it 😅

Sure! Though I have the hammer tour in one town and the emperor butterfly in another town so I'm not sure what we should do regarding that ^^;
We can just visit each one! I don’t mind making separate trips if that’s okay with you! ☺️

Back