Coordinate

If anyone has turnip prices that are 200 minimum I'd love to come over. ;v; I'm actually baffled that Reese has forsaken me for the past 2 weeks skfdksfdk.

If anybody is looking to do a last minute gold medal hammer tour, me and my partner are looking for 2 folks to join us at somepoint today (in the next 6 hours ideally) If you're interested please just let me know what time would work best for you!
Hi, I can join if you haven't filled up yet! I'm available at pretty much any time ^^

No chance with the turnips either, if someone could help, would be really appreciated

Past week has been a bit busy/stressful, so it's last minute, but I thought I'd see if anyone would be around some time today who could help me complete any of the following initiatives:
Greetings to royalty
Shark secured
Coffee to-go
Hammer time
Feed the birds (If anyone has any spare beans!)

Still no luck with the turnips, time travelled for 2 weeks, villagers are mad, anyone has good price?

Past week has been a bit busy/stressful, so it's last minute, but I thought I'd see if anyone would be around some time today who could help me complete any of the following initiatives:
Greetings to royalty
Shark secured
Coffee to-go
Hammer time
I still need to do the shark secured and the hammer tour - do you have it currently on your island?
I can help with greetings to royalty and coffee to go if you’ve got the butterfly donated and the roost

Greetings to royalty
Shark secured
Coffee to-go
Hammer time
I can help with everything

Who wants to play? I haven't done any of them yet to be honest, visiting my family but I have made time now... 😭😂

I still need to do the shark secured and the hammer tour - do you have it currently on your island?
I can help with greetings to royalty and coffee to go if you’ve got the butterfly donated and the roost
I don't have the hammer tour currently, and I don't have the butterfly or the roost. We could do the shark secured together if you want though!

I can help with everything
That would be amazing! My FC is 1521-4468-8568

Who wants to play? I haven't done any of them yet to be honest, visiting my family but I have made time now... 😭😂
If Doo and Aniko want, and if one of us has the hammer tour, maybe we could make a group of four for that? And knock out others we need as well

Does anyone need perfect fruit? I can drop off perfect peaches and apples if needed, and I have a couple of perfect pears

My friend code is
1736 - 2883 - 5001
@Aniko can I come to yours for the hammer tour and the shark please?

Back