• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cool WW town layouts?

Drawdler

Profile comments open to water flowers 💐✨
Bells
Switch
4463-2469-1897
Island
Gondwana
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I was thinking of starting a new WW town and I was wondering if anyone here had a really unique town layout, or if there were cool parts to the town generation that could give you unique or “rare“ acres. Like I remember in CF, there were some acres people really liked that got pretty popular and seemed cool, and having your house on an “island” was uncommon. I think WW layouts are generally really pleasing anyways but it’d be cool to reset a bit and find something extra nice. And I have seen some cool layouts from Google, but I thought it would be fun to ask people here! Thanks!

Hey! I think I might have what you're searching for, since I have the little cute island, but my house isn't on that island and it doesn't feature all 3 bridges sadly. :(

I attached a photo of my town's map down below. Hope I helped. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230528-190212_DraStic.jpg
    Screenshot_20230528-190212_DraStic.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 33
God, I wish I could remember.

I know that having the shops close to the train station was something people commonly wanted, for sake of quick item trading.

Islands, especially an island that had your house and nobody else's house, were considered the coolest thing ever.

Back