Club Tortimer Questions

Greco

Bells
So, I am fairly new to playing on the island with Club Tortimer. Needless to say I love it a lot. But I have a question, how to you get to be the "host" where people will randomly be sent to your island? I like visiting random others, but I would like to know how they get the people there.

If you mean your personal island, that's not how it works. They can't go to your personal island through Club Tortimer. It's always a random generated island. At least that's what I've been made to think.

I see... but then how is there always someone on when I get there. Perhaps I have yet to experience it where I am 1st
Then again, someone earlier said "wow, i have never had 3 people on my island" I am not sure

Sometimes you are the first person to get there, I have been before. I think the other person just meant it generally. Not their personal island.

Club Tortimer are random island for people to meet. There are times you always meet someone and there are times you barely meet others. Have you been only in your country or wild world?(just curious^^)

Back