• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Closed

I think you were just seconds too late. It was 3:59 EST when I posted. Champange let us know ;A;

I completely forgot to include a thing about a snipe guard in my main post!! I'm going to count elysian's post because I can't see when it was actually posted, but put up a 5 minute snipe guard starting now.

I completely forgot to include a thing about a snipe guard in my main post!! I'm going to count elysian's post because I can't see when it was actually posted, and I haven't been able to actually use the site consistently due to it constantly loading for the past like 10 minutes, but put up a 5 minute snipe guard starting now. So once 5 minutes have passed after the last offer it's over!
Edit: as you can tell from my reply posting twice I'm experiencing the same issues... so yeah I'm gonna do the 5 minute window for sure

What do you mean by put up a snipe guard now?
Post automatically merged:

Ah, I see!

65 nmt and 2m bells

Wow, pretty sure the forum screwed me. Awesome, just great. I spent a long time trying to send in posts.

Last edited:
What do you mean by put up a snipe guard now?

Ah, I see!

65 nmt and 2m bells

Wow, pretty sure the forum screwed me. Awesome, just great. I spent a long time trying to send in posts.
No you're fine! I'm honestly I'm not comfortable just ending it in the middle of the forums acting up like this?? The site is pretty unusable for everyone right now

isn't your bid exactly the same as mine, if we're counting nmt = 200k ea. so it's 75..? anyway i'll bid 80 nmt lol

isn't your bid exactly the same as mine, if we're counting nmt = 200k ea. so it's 75..? anyway i'll bid 80 lol
As long as there are no issues in the next 5 minutes, since the site seems to have settled down, I'm holding the snipe guard in effect starting now

My max would have been 80 if you included bells. It would be a total shame if someone came in with a higher offer though.

My max would have been 80 if you included bells. It would be a total shame if someone came in with a higher offer though.
isn't your bid exactly the same as mine, if we're counting nmt = 200k ea. so it's 75..? anyway i'll bid 80 nmt lol
I'm sorry about all this mess! I would have changed the end time had I known that the site would be effectively down right when it ended :( But it looks like the final is Elysian's 80 nmt since the forums have stopped being bad!

Back