• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction CLOSED - SOLD FOR BUY OUT PRICE ... SELLING SNOW BUNNY

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
SNOWBUNNY!!! FC6D5BD4-9E2E-4EDA-97F9-FE95FC24DC67.png CORRECTION: SOLD TO SHINIGAMII FOR BUYOUT PRICE ❤❣❤

Starting Bid: 2000 TBT
Minimum Increment: 50 TBT
Buyout: 5000 TBT
End Date: March 9th (tomorrow ) Midnight PST

I hope this is done correctly ... Happy Bidding!
B17AE71A-2C4A-412F-B608-129155616BFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Yes, @Shinigamii, you may do the buy out!
5000 tbt 🤩
Would you like a message?
(I am very happy to get my price but at the same time sad for those who I know really wanted to buy it also) 🥺

😕 corrected and sorry for the misunderstanding everyone!! I didn’t understand ab to mean Buy Out

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Yes, glow, you may do the buy out!
5000 tbt 🤩
Would you like a message?
(I am very happy to get my price but at the same time sad for those who I know really wanted to buy it also) 🥺
hi! i think AB means autobuy? so unless that’s not what @Shinigamii meant, i’m pretty sure they’re supposed to get the snow bunny! :)

Oh, I did not know that! Ab did not mean anything to me ... so I will have to retract the acceptance of glow’s bid and accept Shinihammi’ s buy out
So sorry @Shinigamii 😊 ... I wish you had stated that you were doing the buyout and then this misunderstanding wouldn’t have happened

thanks @duckykate and @lana. for explaining ❤
Post automatically merged:

buyout pls?
Sorry, glow ... the buyout bid from shinigamii was ahead of yours ❤️

Last edited:
Payment received and SNOW BUNNY has hopped away into Shinigamii’s pockets 💙🤍💙
I apologize again for my misunderstanding of auction terms and I thank everyone who made bids and who helped me out!
I have other Collectibles that I want to part with and now I’m going to be doubly careful *sigh*

Back