Shop WAREHOUSE OF AWESOME SALES-100% TEMP CLOSED READ LAST STATEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry closing up shop for the night, I am to stressed out to deal with any of this, NONE of my post went through, This was suppose to make thins better, I weas up till 1 am eastern last night vm people and so fourth. that I have been on for awhile as part of my own business. As far as any started I contacted as many people as I could. Some comment others have not I am at a break edge of trying to keep it together. I keep saying READ the original post i will have limited hours and it doesn't get through the only thing for me to do i is close down for awhile which one or only a select few get it I have to ut myself frsty. Sorry but this is just to much,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again I apologies I will NOT be filling order tonight the order that I did not get to tonight will be filled tonight. and yes I AM very much so looking for a Red feather that was in my grasp but because of lack of communication is not mine though and yes in a way it effect the store so that I can acquire MORE items from this store. Also lastly I will say this once and for all I D NOT HACK. I have said so in the past just like i USE to clone well over 3 years ago. I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY HACKED PERIOD UNLLES YOU WANT TO COUNT TIME TRAVELING BACK AND FOURTH FOR EVENTS.. I am very HONEST where I am, came from I do not hide from what I have done my past so put it to rest. I have worked hard to get every single item in this game. I have traded I have worked to father and given out items to get new ones. There are some people right on this board that can contest to this, so please enough with the speculations. DO NOT try to black list me by off handed remarks that you know nothing off or about me or tell others you have nothing in what I do with game and have no knowledge or pertinence. Thanks I will take some time off to you art a new start, same items and graphics but a fresh start.
This sickness has gotten the better of people and the peope (not all) have really make made good for me.

Sorry i misread it. No pressure, honest. I hope you're feeling better, I'm not trying to attack you or anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please feel better soon :) take it easy girl :)

I deeply regret what I said I am under so much stress right now and don't know who I can trust now. I HAVE had a few people accuse me behind my back for hacking which I have NEVER done. I have friends that done it sure but in the past I have only ever cloned again in the and it pains me to soil my good name back a fresh start. There are quite a few people that do actually clone and hack openly on this sight but I am NOT one of them, You could consider plot resetting or even Time traveling as part whether it is just a part of the game or not it is all a matter of what yoiu like to do to make the most out your game but I did NOT nor ever have hacked my game period. I have a said I have I am an honest person and most items I have gotten from various sites that have helped me. Please do not spoil my good name when ALL I am ever try to do is HELP people.
Thank you.

Going to start a new theead and wash the bad one negativity out!

I deeply regret what I said I am under so much stress right now and don't know who I can trust now. I HAVE had a few people accuse me behind my back for hacking which I have NEVER done. I have friends that done it sure but in the past I have only ever cloned again in the and it pains me to soil my good name back a fresh start. There are quite a few people that do actually clone and hack openly on this sight but I am NOT one of them, You could consider plot resetting or even Time traveling as part whether it is just a part of the game or not it is all a matter of what yoiu like to do to make the most out your game but I did NOT nor ever have hacked my game period. I have a said I have I am an honest person and most items I have gotten from various sites that have helped me. Please do not spoil my good name when ALL I am ever try to do is HELP people.
Thank you.

Going to start a new theead and wash the bad one negativity out!

I don't see whats wrong with hacking I mean you get what you want people get what they want and you help others get their items as well. I mean if people are THAT righteous then have the common courtesy to mind their own business. Then againnnn idc whether you hack or not it doesn't matter its your game you play it however you want but i trust that you worked hard for your items and that's what I'll believe in. But no matter what i'd still be buying from your shop when i need the items so yep.

thanks pippy, I just let me emotions get the better of me. I would just NEVER want to get banned as I love this site! ty all for every my back.!! Love you sll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back