• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction CLOSED - SOLD FOR BUY OUT PRICE ... SELLING SNOW BUNNY

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
SNOWBUNNY!!! FC6D5BD4-9E2E-4EDA-97F9-FE95FC24DC67.png CORRECTION: SOLD TO SHINIGAMII FOR BUYOUT PRICE ❤❣❤

Starting Bid: 2000 TBT
Minimum Increment: 50 TBT
Buyout: 5000 TBT
End Date: March 9th (tomorrow ) Midnight PST

I hope this is done correctly ... Happy Bidding!
B17AE71A-2C4A-412F-B608-129155616BFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Yes, @Shinigamii, you may do the buy out!
5000 tbt 🤩
Would you like a message?
(I am very happy to get my price but at the same time sad for those who I know really wanted to buy it also) 🥺

😕 corrected and sorry for the misunderstanding everyone!! I didn’t understand ab to mean Buy Out

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Yes, glow, you may do the buy out!
5000 tbt 🤩
Would you like a message?
(I am very happy to get my price but at the same time sad for those who I know really wanted to buy it also) 🥺
hi! i think AB means autobuy? so unless that’s not what @Shinigamii meant, i’m pretty sure they’re supposed to get the snow bunny! :)

Oh, I did not know that! Ab did not mean anything to me ... so I will have to retract the acceptance of glow’s bid and accept Shinihammi’ s buy out
So sorry @Shinigamii 😊 ... I wish you had stated that you were doing the buyout and then this misunderstanding wouldn’t have happened

thanks @duckykate and @lana. for explaining ❤
Post automatically merged:

buyout pls?
Sorry, glow ... the buyout bid from shinigamii was ahead of yours ❤️

Last edited:
Payment received and SNOW BUNNY has hopped away into Shinigamii’s pockets 💙🤍💙
I apologize again for my misunderstanding of auction terms and I thank everyone who made bids and who helped me out!
I have other Collectibles that I want to part with and now I’m going to be doubly careful *sigh*

Back