Shop WAREHOUSE OF AWESOME SALES-100% TEMP CLOSED READ LAST STATEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you read any of the new rules and specials? Just trying to to save you some TBT as some of these could be applied to the special sales AND especially your order.. They are listed under the "special Sales" spoiler" take a look please and let me know if you would like to change any of your order. (also look under the free items as well) this also may help you save some tbt. That is if your interested in any of them, If not I will get your order ready tomorrow afternoon!

Ah thanks! I VM'd you, but could i change my order to:
big landscape special (white azaleas, famous mushrooms, jacobs ladders or pink roses)
20 clovers
2 purple tulips
2 purple pansies

Thanks!

Hello! :)
I'd like to order a sea globe, a mermaid set, and an abd.
Is 17 TBT okay for that (bc i know the abd is negotiable) if not i can do more no questions asked haha.
My town name is rotledge/mayor name is melly/FC is in sidebar.
I'm also EST and i get off at six so i can trade anytime after then! Tysm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh & for the 20 free hybrids could i have all black tulips please? Thank you!

I am very sorry but I was in the hospital very ill(I am really fighting for my life but I am trying to keep positive while I am in and out of the hospital. I could not responded for at least the last four days or more. Health has to come first. If you have read the new rules I have added i am not filling any old orders. You will have to submit a new one. My hours will be pretty steady, or as steady now as I can make them. They will be between 4-8 PM eastern either every day or every other day. Unless I post that my hours will be different for that day like today. I will be online till 10 pm eastern. I will only hold orders for 24 hours. So if you would like to place a new order and will be here today from 8-10 or 11 PM I can fill it for you today. If not it will have to be for tomorrow, you will need to place it tomorrow. This is so that I am not stressed out and making me sick more while trying to run this store. Please have patience and some understanding.

I do understand. And just saw your rules was updated. The only thing that bothers me about this is that when the clock is 8pm at your place, it's 2am at my place. And i don't know exactly which days I'll be up for that long :/ I guess I just simply will place an order the day I try to stay online til 2am (8pm yours). >__< I will try to have my eyes opened after you online in 4pm though, because then the clock will be 10pm at my place and that's a much better time c:
And yes, health first! I understand if I have to wait, and I understand your situation. I hope the best of luck for you, for everyone!

Tho I will place my order here now and see if you'll come online at 4pm your time today :)

The golden toolset please! <3

I do understand. And just saw your rules was updated. The only thing that bothers me about this is that when the clock is 8pm at your place, it's 2am at my place. And i don't know exactly which days I'll be up for that long :/ I guess I just simply will place an order the day I try to stay online til 2am (8pm yours). >__< I will try to have my eyes opened after you online in 4pm though, because then the clock will be 10pm at my place and that's a much better time c:
And yes, health first! I understand if I have to wait, and I understand your situation. I hope the best of luck for you, for everyone!

Tho I will place my order here now and see if you'll come online at 4pm your time today :)

The golden toolset please! <3

thank you for understanding, I just don't get out most days from physical therapy. but if I am out earlier I will let you know asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :)
I'd like to order a sea globe, a mermaid set, and an abd.
Is 17 TBT okay for that (bc i know the abd is negotiable) if not i can do more no questions asked haha.
My town name is rotledge/mayor name is melly/FC is in sidebar.
I'm also EST and i get off at six so i can trade anytime after then! Tysm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh & for the 20 free hybrids could i have all black tulips please? Thank you!

It is fine will get to it later this afternoon! thank you!

thank you for understanding, I just don't get out most days from physical therapy. but if I am out earlier I will let you know asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is fine will get to it later this afternoon! thank you!

Okay! do you accept tips/donations? Cause i have a bunch of spare orange hybrids if you happen to need any also!

Okay! do you accept tips/donations? Cause i have a bunch of spare orange hybrids if you happen to need any also!
Not in infinity but I can take them In my Mario B town, if you could add FC:4957-5990-8979 it is for all my other towns on my other 3ds where I have room till I can make room in Infinity or Caprica I would love some! Oh Gosh thank you so very much!

Not in infinity but I can take them In my Mario B town, if you could add FC:4957-5990-8979 it is for all my other towns on my other 3ds where I have room till I can make room in Infinity or Caprica I would love some! Oh Gosh thank you so very much!

Cool, will do, and no problem!! :)
Its a mix of tulips, pansies, and roses, i wanna say about 40 or so altogether, maybe more. And i can also deliver these if it saves you time and energy!

Last edited:
Hellooo! Welcome back! I hope you're feeling much better than you have been ):
I'll be around all night tonight and I'll make myself free 11PM GMT+3 which I believe is when you're free o.o

1. Sloppy set

Free Items

10 Free fertilisers
20 free hybrids:
- 10 Orange roses
- 5 blue roses
- 5 pink cosmos

Last edited:
I have just updated the statues and rules and for my OP in case everyone just scrolls through. These are VERY important to this store and me for you to follow. I am not singling out anyone at all. I just believe if we are all on the same page things will go so much more smoothly and have a lot more respect for each other.

Which brings be to the next thing I would like to create an event for you guys. I don't know if I should have a house give away( have MANY) If I should do a TBT with a collectible give away or something or both. Please send me your in put not VM as not to clog up this thread or my inbox. Thanks!

I have made several PM's about yesterday's order so they are busy, our or browsing other forums PLEASE get back to be BEFORE 8 pm so I am not holding up anyone up and can stat processing new orders. Thank you kindly. It is a better time is for you to please tell me so and I will try very hard get things going.

i'd like the following:
coin headpiece - 2 TBT
fertilizer ( 15 ) - free

for a total of 2 TBT !!

I would like to buy..
10 pink cosmos - 10 tbt
10 pink lilies - 10 tbt
5 pink tulips - 5 tbt
amazing painting - 2 tbt :)

Ok I will be delivering order tonight from tomorrow(though it will be tomorrow and tonight be well. I will stiill free some order but I am very ill but carrying on tonight. That was me this morning. I will be off and online tonight till about 9=30PM eastern.

If ANYONE can please find me a red feather with 1.2-1.5 K I would REALLY appreciated thats!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops I forgot the time it wil be from 8 PM -1 PM eastern, sorry for the inconceivable-!

Ok I will be delivering order tonight from tomorrow(though it will be tomorrow and tonight be well. I will stiill free some order but I am very ill but carrying on tonight. That was me this morning. I will be off and online tonight till about 9=30PM eastern.

If ANYONE can please find me a red feather with 1.2-1.5 K I would REALLY appreciated thats!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops I forgot the time it wil be from 8 PM -1 PM eastern, sorry for the inconceivable-!

Wait so you're on tonight? Or now til tonight?

Sorry you're going through all of this... Some people are really mean. I've been getting harrassed for the first time and so bad that i had to change my picture because they kept making personal attacks. I know its easier said than done but just remember that they're not like you and can't grasp the concept of doing hard work to make other people happy without usng a cheat or something to make it worth their time. Feel better :/ i'll keep checking back to try and catch you to delivee your flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back