Shop WAREHOUSE OF AWESOME SALES-100% TEMP CLOSED READ LAST STATEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Caprica, I'll be ready in about ten minutes. My town or yours?

Weeding day set 10tbt
= 10 tbt

Sale #8
Cherry blossom clock 1tbt
2x tree stump chair 2tbt
sprout table 1tbt
raccoon wall clock 1tbt
leaf bed 1tbt
pile of leaves 0.5tbt
full moon vanity 1tbt
new years noodles 1.5
= 10tbt

Total = 20 tbt!

Free Hybrids:
10 assorted cosmos
10 assorted roses

resubmitting an old order, sorry for vming you I didn't see the new rules. hope you are doing okay, don't feel like you're letting people down. if the sale prices for the items I ordered no longer applies just let me know what my new total is :)

Last edited:
Yes, I should be on till about 10 or 11 pm eastern. Not filling the orders yet but I will be in about an hour in half to 2 hours. So you can place your order now if you will be be on then. Or until at least 10 pm eastern. If you won't be on then please place it tomorrow so that I am not overwhelmed or can't fill it tonight..

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you will be on in a hour in a half I will open up Caprica for you right away or anytime before 10 PM eastern. Just vm me and let me know if this works for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing It will be about an hour in half before I fill this order if you will be on then or up to 10 PM eastern. Hope this is ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I responded to your other post so just let me know what is good for you this evening/tonight! Thank you very much!

Hey !!!:) its ok id rather have you not overwhelmed c: we can do it whenever you're free :)<3 tysm you're the best!

Hi! Could I get the following items? :)

Sand castle, Small Igloo, 16 free fertilizer, 20 free hybrids (if this is still an offer!): 12 pink roses and 8 pink carnations, a Ceramic Hot Pot, an Ebony piano a Gold House Model, a sea globe, 10 blue hydrangea bushes, and 5 Clovers for a total of 35 TBT? :)

Hi! Could I get the following items? :)

Sand castle, Small Igloo, 16 free fertilizer, 20 free hybrids (if this is still an offer!): 12 pink roses and 8 pink carnations, a Ceramic Hot Pot, an Ebony piano a Gold House Model, a sea globe, 10 blue hydrangea bushes, and 5 Clovers for a total of 35 TBT? :)

sure and yes the free hybrids are still good for those please add this fC to Caprica so that you can pick those up from Caprica:
4957-5990-8979
if you haven't added my side bar FC please do it is for all the rest of the items you ordered. It will be a little bit, I am extended my hours tonight for about about 45 minutes to an hour, So I will be online at the most until 12 AM eastern time, so that I may fill the most orders that were placed today that I can. I hope you will be around for the next few hours. I will vm as soon as I am ready.

Ok I have vm a few people about their orders readiness from now till about the next 20 minutes. Waiting to hear back. Sorry for any delays, was not expecting so many orders right away which is why I extended my hours tonight. If we can't do it tonight then it will be tomorrow for limited hours to fill the ones from today, again if you have read the rules, after that you will have to submit a whole new order. Sorry this is so that I can keep up and not over work myself.+

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you are ready RIGHT NOW please let me know.

I'm ready if you are still doing my order today!

oops someone just vm'd I will be on now be on till midnight eastern tonight so hopefully I can do your before then, thank you for responding. I will let you know as soon as I am done with this current order!

Alright, again sorry if it's really cluttered in my town I've been trying to landscape but I've been trying to gather everything first.

Alright, again sorry if it's really cluttered in my town I've been trying to landscape but I've been trying to gather everything first.
its completely fine, I can't even really lay ANYTHING down anymore as my town IS the warehouse, every inch possibly is just about cluttered LOL.

its completely fine, I can't even really lay ANYTHING down anymore as my town IS the warehouse, every inch possibly is just about cluttered LOL.

There's also I think some room on the beach if there's not enough on land. I just need to stop being so lazy lol.

There's also I think some room on the beach if there's not enough on land. I just need to stop being so lazy lol.

I am ready now, sent you a PM as well..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please note any orders NOT completed by 12 AM eastern will be put through for tomorrow. I will be on a bit earlier then today and be on a bit longer to fill the orders placed today, and then any new order placed tomorrow. This is probably how it will follow.
After that the orders placed today will need to be resubmitted. I have filled about 5-8 orders tonight. One took longer then expected because of a net crash. I TRY to do two at once if orders are coming for both towns, to try and speed up the process.
Again I know I keep apologizing but this is to keep things flowing so that I do NOT get back logged to much and keep my sanity as well as looking after myself.

May I order:

-The green set
excluding the wallpaper and flooring.

-The kiddie set

-Playroom wall

Total= 23 TBT I believe

Done trading for the night, thank you everyone. If I did not fill your order today, you have 24 hours from now to get them filled, or will have to resubmit a new order. I will VM everyone tomorrow around 3ish PM eastern-around 8-9ish PM eastern for all order NOT fill today. I will have to work around any new orders that come in. Again if you have NOT read about the new rules, new sales and new free items PLEASE do so. Thank you and have a good night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I order:

-The green set

-The kiddie set

-Playroom wall

Total= 23 TBT I believe

I will put it in for tomorrow's orders. Please read my post I just wrote after yours. I will be on Tomorrow from about 3ish PM eastern-10ish PM eastern. I will count this for a new order for today/tomorrow since it is after 12 am eastern my time.

Could I buy the Weeding day, sloppy & princess sets? Sorry for so many at once!
I will be available tomorrow same time as you~
xxx

Could I buy the Weeding day, sloppy & princess sets? Sorry for so many at once!
I will be available tomorrow same time as you~
xxx

I already have the Weeding day set and Princess set in my lockers so its no problem, thank you for your order and I will see you tomorrow! :)

Ok I have vm a few people about their orders readiness from now till about the next 20 minutes. Waiting to hear back. Sorry for any delays, was not expecting so many orders right away which is why I extended my hours tonight. If we can't do it tonight then it will be tomorrow for limited hours to fill the ones from today, again if you have read the rules, after that you will have to submit a whole new order. Sorry this is so that I can keep up and not over work myself.+

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you are ready RIGHT NOW please let me know.

I will be available almost all day tomorrow! :) Sorry I didn't this sooner! :(

I will be available almost all day tomorrow! :) Sorry I didn't this sooner! :(
its ok, I understand you will be within the first through orders for tomorrow, however if I can not get a hold of you within the time from I am on you will have to resubmit as I can't hold orders like I use to. Hope you can understand. They just get way to backed up, and it is very stressful for me to try and keep things going.

hey, could i please get:
25 white azalea starts
20 jacobs ladders
20 clovers
2 purple tulips
2 purple pansies

i could be wrong, but i believe the total is 109 TBT?
Thank you so much!

hey, could i please get:
25 white azalea starts
20 jacobs ladders
20 clovers
2 purple tulips
2 purple pansies

i could be wrong, but i believe the total is 109 TBT?
Thank you so much!

have you read any of the new rules and specials? Just trying to to save you some TBT as some of these could be applied to the special sales AND especially your order.. They are listed under the "special Sales" spoiler" take a look please and let me know if you would like to change any of your order. (also look under the free items as well) this also may help you save some tbt. That is if your interested in any of them, If not I will get your order ready tomorrow afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back