Red Holiday Candle
Quirky Doll
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
Starting Bid: 50 TBT
Minimum Increment: 50 TBT
Buyout: 700 TBT
End Date*: November 4th, 1PM EST

*If somebody buys out the egg with the buyout price listed above, the auction will end early.

The egg was purchased shortly before the egg hunt ended. If you want to know the exact date, you can check it out in my inventory.

If you have any questions about this auction, feel free to ask me in this thread.

Thanks for looking. Happy bidding!

I’m sorry, but you two haven’t been following the rules. Please put a minimum increment of 50 TBT each time you bid.
I was thrown off by the person who bid 70 tbt so I went 200 tbt cause the one before that was 100 so I figured if the min increment is 50 tbt and I did 100 tbt more than 100 tbt wouldn’t that be following the rules of at least a min of 50 tbt increments?

I was thrown off by the person who bid 70 tbt so I went 200 tbt cause the one before that was 100 so I figured if the min increment is 50 tbt and I did 100 tbt more than 100 tbt wouldn’t that be following the rules of at least a min of 50 tbt increments?
that was me, but i was overriden by the 100 tbt bet placed before me-
simply put I wasn't following the rules & made the auction confusing. I'm sorry about that!
i guess op is saying if we want to raise, we have to raise 50tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back