Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (126) +
Closed! Thank you all -- in total (across here + twitter) $250 was donated! 'w')b

Hi again! 'w')b I'm opening commissions for RLC until July -- all money will go towards charities, in support of BLM!

Commission Details / Notes
  • Please submit commission details to this Google Form! It's easier for me to keep track of instead of compiling things from 3 different places.
  • I'll be keeping track of commission status on this trello board! There's no limit to how many commissions I'll accept.
  • Unlike my regular commissions, I will not be sending WIPs -- only the final product! I'll happily make revisions at the end, though.
  • Payment comes first! I'll only start a commission after payment has been received (for the sake of time and not having to wait for responses).
I have more details in this ko-fi post (I also posted this on twitter)! I'm just summarizing the main points here.

Samples and Pricing

samples_new.png

(I have my twitter and discord listed, but PMs here are fine, too!)​

Feel free to post replies here to let me know if you sent in a commission! It'll make it easier for me to send the final product over (instead of being like... is this the right person? anxiety is great) 'w')b!! ♥ Also feel free to ask me questions if anything doesn't seem clear!

I will be re-opening my TBT/ACNH art shop in July, but I just felt very weird doing those given the current circumstances. ywy);;

Last edited:
hi again!! 🥺💖 i havent used kofi too much, so if i wanted to buy a bust or chibi, can i choose the amount of coffee things to support? sorry LMFAO

hi again!! 🥺💖 i havent used kofi too much, so if i wanted to buy a bust or chibi, can i choose the amount of coffee things to support? sorry LMFAO
hi again!!! and yes! you can press the + or just edit the number (it'll also update the usd price) -- so just pick the number that matches whatever you want to order! ♥
unknown.png

hi again!!! and yes! you can press the + or just edit the number (it'll also update the usd price) -- so just pick the number that matches whatever you want to order! ♥
unknown.png
tysm!! 💖💖 i'll be supporting soon (just need to get paid LMFAO) 😊

Sent in a commission, I think I followed every step right. Let me know if I need to fix something! TY <3

hiii mistreil I sent the commission request for 2 busts and a mini hehe <3
depending how the mini turns out I'll probably be requesting more! <3

Just filled in the form and sent the payment (this was my first time using ko-fi so hope it was all good)! Thank you for doing this ❤

005_1_Xeleron.png
005_2_Xeleron.png
006_2_Mikaiah.png
006_3_Mikaiah.png
005_1_Mikaiah.png

Xeleron and Mikaiah's commissions \o\

(my hands are getting a bit tired so i miiight take a break today and catch up tomorrow... or so i say now but i might just draw tonight instead)

TYSM!!! I love them! 😭💕 Take a break if you need to, I'll be patient and wait!

005_1_Xeleron.png
005_2_Xeleron.png
006_2_Mikaiah.png
006_3_Mikaiah.png
005_1_Mikaiah.png

Xeleron and Mikaiah's commissions \o\

(my hands are getting a bit tired so i miiight take a break today and catch up tomorrow... or so i say now but i might just draw tonight instead)
I finally got around to supporting and submitted my request ;; -- I also submitted a Google Form for you, but just in case here's the summary of what I requested:

• The personality is very bubbly and someone who loves to eat~ Black straight hair that comes down past the armpit area and black eyes~
  • Bust: holding chopsticks and a plate of gyoza
  • Chibi: holding a bowl of ramen
  • Doodle: anything adorable~~
  • REFERENCE HERE
Thank you so much again!! <3333

Two more /o/ ♡ my wifi died so im posting from my phone ywy);;
007_janeying12.png
008_Xeleron.png

Going to slow down a bit more over the next few days -- but i'll get to the rest slowly!

(trying to do a few of my own drawings in-between commissions since i think im starting to burn myself out a bit 'A');; trying to avoid that)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back