• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Free Unorderable Stuff! (Balloons, Gracie, RV items, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added some new items to my list, and organized them to make it easier to see exactly the kinds of things that I have to offer.

I don't see your gate. Did you add my friend code? Is the friend code in your sidebar correct?

No worries. On my way to your town now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got disconnected when I arrived in your town. I'll look for your gate again if you're still able to connect.

Got disconnected when I arrived in your town. I'll look for your gate again if you're still able to connect.

i'm so sorry, my internet's been fine all night idk why it's playing up now. just reset it so i can try again in a little bit. if it doesn't work on this try we should just leave it, i don't wanna cause any unnecessary bother

If I'm still not able to get to your town, you can try to visit mine. Sometimes the connection works better when a different person is hosting for some reason. And it's no bother at all, I'm not in any rush, and I'd like to get these items to people who want them. :)

Last edited:
If I'm still not able to get to your town, you can try to visit mine. Sometimes the connection works better when a different person is hosting for some reason. And it's no bother at all, I'm not in any rush, and I'd like to get these items to people who want them. :)

my gates are open again, but if it doesn't work would u mind if i came to your town instead? my internet is quite weak generally unfortunately :(

There's just one famous mushroom, but you're welcome to have it, SpookyMemes. :)
Please open your gate and I'll drop it off for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back